Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many good games, so little time to play them all!

/snip

I need more though :D

I know that feeling!

Screenshot_2012-07-04-13-07-48.png

Still more that aren't installed too due to incompatibilities & laziness!

Not sure if my Chainfire 3D install is working correctly. I've got the Pro version, installed the nvidia plugin and fixed market settings but most of the tegra games are showing as incompatible. For example can anyone check if they can download Max Payne?

Same with me, cant seem to download max payne from the play store even though i have chainfire 3d installed.

Oooh I have Fruit Ninja bought from years ago, must reinstall :D (and a few others).

It must take forever to nandroid backup!

The quad core and faster memory helps :p Takes about as long as my S2 did and backups are 1GB larger!

Are there Any Sat Navs that allow maps to be saved to phone/SD so I don't constantly hammer my data?

NavFree.

Want Google Now to work on ICS? Without voice, but everything else works - traffic, weather etc.

Firstly, download http://www.mediafire.com/?u09rrb81ju6bkp7 - there's a couple floating about, but this one works for me on CM9. Some others might give you a network error on start up.

1. Rename the APK to GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
  2. Go to system/app and rename the original GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
  3. Copy in the new renamed GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
  4. Set the permissions, to the /System/App/GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk to rw-r--r--
  5. Reboot and enjoy.

Search this thread if you're having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom