Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your developer of thumb keyboard is also working on the jellybean keyboard port:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1763802

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beansoft.bean_keyboard

Issues:

* Full next word prediction and auto correction of missing spaces only supported for English. (Normal word prediction/correction and bigram prediction is working for all other supported languages though)
* Only English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese (Brazil) and Russian supported

Update for Apex is out not much is added though.

What's in this version:
* Improved unread Gmail notifications (pro)
* Option to choose search bar style (ICS or JB)
* Add widgets from drawer w/o root (JB only)
* Fixed voice search icon bug in JB
* Fixed direct dial shortcut for SGS3/TouchWiz
* Updated translations

Still won't be changing from it :p

When/If apex adds app animations, I will move back to it instantly! :p

What app animations? :p

I has animations! :p

Mattey1 - awesome...didn't update to the last version of Apex 'cos I didn't like the JB Google bar - this changes everything!

haha glad you've got something different! I didn't notice the bar was different :o Then again mines all in tablet ui! :p

When you open and close apps, you can choose jellybean, slide or ICS animations, with sense V4 us one S/X owners don't have a proper animation like them so it is rather nice to have that choice now :o :p

Very tempted to go back on apex though as the landscape problem on nova is annoying me and nova suffers more reloads than apex.

When you open and close apps, you can choose jellybean, slide or ICS animations, with sense V4 us one S/X owners don't have a proper animation like them so it is rather nice to have that choice now :o :p

Very tempted to go back on apex though as the landscape problem on nova is annoying me and nova suffers more reloads than apex.

Ah I see I gotcha I just flashed a zip with the Jelly animations :D

I'm surprised they don't have the animations on HTC phones :o Is the carousel still there when you swipe really quick on the homescreens?

I like that one I want it on my S2! :p

I just installed a new ROM and have a full Titanium Backup. What do I need to restore and what is the best way?

Cheers.

Batch -> Apps + Data.

If you restore system data, it can lead to instability or force closes - so best to leave that or do it singularly if you're desperate. Some things you might need, but most useful data is the apps though, rarely will you need to restore system data. I presuming you have a SMS backup and Call log app like me though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom