Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be using it on my N7 as well :D

Looking forward to gamies like Dead Trigger on it too though. Good thing about rooting is that you can hotswap around application data easily.

I hope Google enable cloud based app data storage for game saves and whatnot, saves an extra process.

I'll be using it on my N7 as well :D

Looking forward to gamies like Dead Trigger on it too though. Good thing about rooting is that you can hotswap around application data easily.

I hope Google enable cloud based app data storage for game saves and whatnot, saves an extra process.

Dead Trigger is awesome on the 7. Really shows off the power of the Tegra 3 chipset.

Look at what I found :p:

http://i.imgur.com/Lju9r.png

:D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.calsto.statusbar.jb&feature=search_result

No need for root access etc. just install and you have the stock android JB black status bar straight away :cool:

Only problem is in order to get notifications, you have to grant access to pretty much everything so in other words it can access all your texts that you receive etc. :(

That's the closest my phone will get to ICS/JB, thanks for that :). Too bad it keeps crashing...

May have to give it a try again, currently using the jellybean keyboard (from the same developer of thumb keyboard) and really liking it, prediction seems great and much better than the ICS keyboard, just a shame that it doesn't allow you to add words to the dictionary :(

Really want a keyboard that has cursor keys on the bottom though (hoping this will be added into a jellybean keyboard at some point).

May go back to the sense V4 keyboard at some point as well, found it excellent.

Yeah I seen that from your SS above :p :)

How is the prediction? Last time I used it, it was "all right", not great and no better than the other keyboards I found.

The HD version won't break the bank. :p

Is it just me or is the HD version of Amazing Alex no different? Tried the free one and thought it was quite cool, purchased the HD and wonder what to the price premium is for as they look exactly the same. Pretty sure they are having us on, have refunded for now and will reinstall if they are not. Pretty dubious practice if so.

Random issue, and not sure if it is the browser or the keyboard.

GF have a new Galaxy Ace 2, but when she selects a text box to input, say to comment on a facebook post, as soon as she starts typing it scrolls to the top of the page, and she cannot see what she is typing.

This happens in both version of Dolphin browser, and the default samsung browser, with both the samsung keyboard and swype.

Doesn't happen on my SGS2, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom