Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying thumb keyboard out recently and I really like it, much prefer it to swiftkey for theme/layout etc. and it feels more responsive as well, however, prediction is still far better on SK and I miss the auto space insertion too much! :p

Swiftkey 3 is definitely buggy on the S3.

Occasionally the keyboard will load but what you type doesn't show up until you reselect the textbox again.

Other times the prediction bar won't load until you close the keyboard and reload it again.

God dam finally. For those who didn't check, Simulatorman is linking to the BMW remote app. Never again wonder if you locked your car, as long as you have a BMW connected drive subscription.

Great app i just found which makes videos into live wallpapers! Using the original videos on my S3 were laggy but converted them to dvd quality on my pc and now work flawlessly, check the 'keep UI smooth' as well.

Link here

Apex launcher has a new beta update and it has jellybean open/exit app animations, but only for jellybean!!!!!!!! :mad:

33nenhv.png

May have to give nova another try again..........

Should update to Jellybean :p

Unfortunately there are no fully working ROMs of JB (especially with sense on top :p :o) for the 1S yet and won't be for a while :( (not a big developing community)

how've you got the blue notification stuff at the top?

also have you been updated to 4.1.1 on your one s? i'm still on 4.0.3 with no sign of any update yet :(

Not my screenshot :p

Although if you really want the ICS/JB notification bar, click here ;)

A bit buggy though :p

Nope and there won't be any JB update for at least another 3 weeks for any devices (officially) :p

Although there is a new update out and about, upgrade to 4.0.4, still not got it yet though :(

See more info. here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom