Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone used/know any decent apps for learning French? Looking for something that's easy to pick up and that keeps it interesting.
Not sure if there is anything good for Android, just think it'd be handy on a mobile device.

Just got this message from drop box?

Hi Martin,Congrats on becoming a*Dropbox Guru! We've awarded you 48 GB of bonus space for the next 24 months! You now have 78.25 GB on Dropbox. To get even more space, check out our*upgrade options.*Thanks again for supercharging your Samsung device with Dropbox!*Enjoy,- The Dropbox Team

Result! Until the 2 years is up and I have to pay lol

Tried go out and has certainly changed quite a lot since I last used it and was very smooth and the transitions are great, however, it does look rather dated when compared to apex/nova IMO especially the app drawer :eek: So back on apex stable 1.2.5 :p

Stylish addon now apparently works on firefox for android, which means we can now use the black OcUK theme! :D Although still not good enough to make me move from quick ics browser :p

Tried go out and has certainly changed quite a lot since I last used it and was very smooth and the transitions are great, however, it does look rather dated when compared to apex/nova IMO especially the app drawer :eek: So back on apex stable 1.2.5 :p

Thought the same!! Go feels like going back to Gingerbread again!! I like the nice 'Naked ICS' feel of Apex! :)

just theme go to the hilt, it looks fine then :p

i had that annoyance with apex where the top left of the screen flickered, then i tried the beta and everytime i unlocked the screen i'd have to restart apex cos nothing showed up :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom