Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I rather like that one as well, however, I find that it makes the images look too over processed/sharp, can see it really well with cat's whiskers and on the fur.

Also lack of effects/editing features = instant fail :p

This gallery app is pretty good, has quite a few editing features of the sense gallery and additional effects, however, sense has more effects overall and allows you to adjust some more of the effects manually, plus you can combine a number of effects together and some things just work better overall I find, plus I do prefer the UI overall especially for the video player.

xperia ics gallery

Haven't tried it myself yet, but doubt it will be replacing stock sense V4 gallery any time soon! :p

Got that on my Xperia Arc, as I modded my Home etc.. with one of the Xperia S Mod packs on XDA...

It's my Album/Gallery of choice, I still have the old Xperia Gallery and the newer one for the 2011 range of phones, but I don't use them at all now I have this!! :)

Been trying it out, personally don't really like it :p

Layout is "ok", prefer stock ICS and stock sense layout, also there is no default video player for it, plus I noticed when clicking on the menu for an image there is an "edit" button, but nothing happens when I click on it :confused:

Been trying it out, personally don't really like it :p

Layout is "ok", prefer stock ICS and stock sense layout, also there is no default video player for it, plus I noticed when clicking on the menu for an image there is an "edit" button, but nothing happens when I click on it :confused:

Must be because you're not using an Xperia Phone...

When I click 'Edit Photo' I get...

screenshot2012091013331.png
screenshot2012091013305.png

Which gives me a load of 'Tweaks' I can play with!! :)

screenshot2012091013312.png
screenshot2012091013335.png

Mine also has a Video Player in it!!... but I use BS Player.

Maybe the Dev didn't include the 'Photo Editor' or 'Video Player' in the .apk cos it's a load of work (or he forgot!!) :)

The Sony album app is pretty, I like the ability to zoom in to show bigger thumbs etc. If I showcase images to people I'll use the app but for everything else Quickpic is better.

Is there any way to stop SwiftKey adding a space after punctuation?

Appears not, and a lot of people aren't happy.

http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/...n-to-disable-auto-space-after-punctuation-and

Can anyone suggest another good keyboard that has a split tablet mode. I just can't use swiftkey with the double space issue.

I don't understand! Why wouldn't you want a space after a punctuation mark to be the default?

Surely you enter a full stop (period) or comma waaay more often than you ever have to enter an IP Address or version number?
Am I missing some point? Do you leet hacksaws really use IPs more often than regular punctuation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom