Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2012-12-25-23-28-59.png

Screenshot_2012-12-25-23-38-05.png

Picked up Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery the other day, since it's in the Play store sale.
Only played through the first part of it so far, but it's definitely worth the few pence it cost to buy! An interesting game in a nice looking game world. :)

Last edited:
Ha epic, i got sworcery in a humble bundle a while ago and there were annoying screen rotation quirks with it that meant i had to play with my tablet upside down. Then i saw in your screenshot where it was fixed and what do you know there was an update.

It is a great game, absolutely excellent audio.

One of the best games ever. Play with headphones on though as the soundtrack is epic.
Its more like a work of art than a game.

Some people hate it though. I guess you can't sell artistic graphics to people who aren't of the 8bit generation.

I've went and treat myself to a galaxy note tab and I'm currently using Dolphin Browser. Would anyone recommend anything different?

I use Opera on desktop and have always loved it for some years now.

As such I use Opera on my S3. Other than being highly tunable and feature rich anyway it also syncs with my desktop install so all my favourites, search engine settings etc are all as they should be between all my systems.

I use Opera on desktop and have always loved it for some years now.

As such I use Opera on my S3. Other than being highly tunable and feature rich anyway it also syncs with my desktop install so all my favourites, search engine settings etc are all as they should be between all my systems.

They're the same reasons I use chrome on my laptops/phone.

I cant use anything other than Chrome as the text size is too small ( e.g when reading these forums) And when I double tap to fit Chrome fits perfectly.

I've tried increasing the text size in the options on Firefox, Opera and Boat browser but it doesn't seem any use. I kekeep them installed for Flash though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom