Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a setting or Application, paid or free, that can turn a 10" Tablet into Kiosk?
I've seen plenty of iPads being used like this but would like to use an Android device due to lower cost.
Any good ones out there I can look into?

Are we talking about sexy sites I don't have passwords for, and Lastpass will kindly log me in? Am I completely missing the point here!?
Just people who like to use a different unremenberable passwords for each site...

Some people think that is more secure than other methods and are too paranoid to leave themselves logged in.

If you just want to log in easier all modrn browsers can remember passwords.

Just people who like to use a different unremenberable passwords for each site...

Some people think that is more secure than other methods and are too paranoid to leave themselves logged in.

If you just want to log in easier all modrn browsers can remember passwords.

Oh right. I'm disappointed to say the least.

I quite like mini motor racing but there are graphical glitches on my nexus 10 :(

Have been playing Anomoly Korea, its a great rts game and imo the scenery is a lot better looking than the original Anomoly.

There are some glitches on the night alpine tracks, the trees all appear grey. Other then that I've not noticed anything on my Note 2. I'm switching between that and NFS at the moment, two completely different racers each good in their own way!

Yeah Mini Motor Racing is pretty awesome. I installed it a few days ago after seeing it under my "purchased" list. Looking at my emails, I see I bought it back in September.

Taking a while to beef up my cars, but defo entertaining.

Horses for courses I guess...

People put too much stock in paranoia surrounding passwords, a person is as likely to guess a random unrememberable password as they are to guess the ones which I use. Some kind of algorythm to guess password is unlikely to get access to make the millions of guesses it would take to get them also. And, most importantly it is extremely unlikely that someone would even want to invest the time and effort to gain access to just your information using your username and password. Most security breaches and issues that jeapodise your personal information happen at a higher level.

A password and/or password security system is never perfect, i choose to make it difficult enough whilst still remembering it and having a different password for each site. The benefits gained by using a random system and password security system like last pass sre negigible considering the fact that you're adding another avenue for people to access the passwords.

You are a number in a sea of information, anyone who would need your password to access your personal information would not have the nouse to crack it.

Yeah Mini Motor Racing is pretty awesome. I installed it a few days ago after seeing it under my "purchased" list. Looking at my emails, I see I bought it back in September.

Taking a while to beef up my cars, but defo entertaining.

It was taking me a while to beef up my cars but I've now fully maxed them all out. If you are rooted, see below for infinite cash:

With root explorer go to -
/data/data/com.nextgenreality.minimoto/shared_prefs
then -
com.nextgenreality.minimoto.xml (open as text editor)
Edit the 9th line that is career cash, enter 20000000, save and exit.
Delete the .bak file.
Start the game!

Only really worth doing once you have put some time into the game, as it does get a bit repetitive after awhile but this allows you to max out all the cars and unlock all tracks much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom