Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the first thing I noticed, forums loaded like lightning.

I might do some comparisons while I still have 2 nexus 10s to compare.

I have noticed though, it seems to want to reload tabs when I switch them.

Last edited:
It's VERY quick! Sunspider scores are the quickest I've seen on my S3 at this clock speed. Got a score of 1002ms on the first run with a fair few other apps open, definitely quicker than the stock browser, and lot quicker than the current Chrome.

However... The text size is all over the place! Just on this page alone the font size on the posts jumps about 4 or 5 different times! :(

Does seem pretty fast/snappy but as usual the font rendering is awful, therefore instant uninstall and back to stock sense browser! :p

Ljpd9.png

Same as I got :(

Chrome would be perfect if it:
- Had the quick controls from the stock browser
- Didn't have the text rendering issues

But for now it's back to stock for me! A little bit slower than the chrome beta, but no issues with fonts, and I can't get past how good the quick controls are!

using the standard dialier in sgs2 how do i make spaces when typing someones name? for instance say i want to write out 'blonde girl' i can write blond by typing 256633 but it then wont let me type any space so i now have to use the drop down list which is annoying.

Can anyone recommend me a keyboard for my sg2

I've just updated to JB and the 3 x 4 I used to have on ics let me switch from t9 to normal text, I could also enter words that are not in the dictionary. All the options are.gone.and its.really hard trying to adjust from something you have been.doing for years

Can anyone recommend me a keyboard for my sg2

I've just updated to JB and the 3 x 4 I used to have on ics let me switch from t9 to normal text, I could also enter words that are not in the dictionary. All the options are.gone.and its.really hard trying to adjust from something you have been.doing for years

Swiftkey 3 Free

Try before you buy! (And you will ;))

It is better than stock but i really need one that's like a old phone but with t9

This will not work for me when drunk lol

Fairly sure the answer is no lol can't believe they haven't changed your name back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom