Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was just the above link!

Going direct through either the Website and searching for Real Racing 3, or through the Play Store on the device works with no probs!!

:)

P'hwoar..... It Plays fantastic on My Nexus 7!!!...

The Wife ain't gonna like this!! I'm gonna be glued to my N7 more now!! :D

Last edited:
How do you get a proper link from DropBox that can be used in IMG tags?

When I tried I just got stupid short URLs and then clicking on the picture and copying that link didn't show either :(.

I just use the Imgur website, I think they have an app as well though.

Think it was just the above link!

Going direct through either the Website and searching for Real Racing 3, or through the Play Store on the device works with no probs!!

:)

P'hwoar..... It Plays fantastic on My Nexus 7!!!...

The Wife ain't gonna like this!! I'm gonna be glued to my N7 more now!! :D

Yeah haha it was the link that done it. Working fine now :) ready to play !!

Yeah, I don't really see why it would be 'by far'. Don't get me wrong, it's my Twitter client of choice, mainly because how easily I can swap between lists, and I guess the inline images, but it's not hugely better.

Stock sense browser - flash, modified quick ics controls, text reflow when double tap and pinch to zoom, super quick and smooth and most importantly no text/web rendering problems like firefox, opera and chrome :p

If you don't have a sense/HTC phone, then dolphin or quick ics browser.

I'm on the Note 2 so I'll take a look at the other 2, thanks :) any difference between the dolphin hd and dolphin mini? Or should I just try the standard dolphin browser? Lol, so many dolphins! :o

Mini is essentially a lighter/less bloated version, mainly aimed at less powerful phones.

I would go with the normal dolphin browser first and also give the jetpack addon a try (increases performance).

Personally prefer quick ics browser over dolphin for the minimal/better UI and most importantly quick thumb controls, once you use them, there is no going back! :p

Another really nice browser is xscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom