Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that page but it doesn't show a figure i have to manually count them on each page and there's a lot.. In setting -> Application manager is the same no total figure. Must be a quick way of doing it cba to count them all lol. I'm on 4.1.2 atm.

I tried that page but it doesn't show a figure i have to manually count them on each page and there's a lot.. In setting -> Application manager is the same no total figure. Must be a quick way of doing it cba to count them all lol. I'm on 4.1.2 atm.

9 per page and count the pages - not that difficult :)

** I have 114 apps installed

Last edited:

Open Play Store on the phone, press menu and choose my apps. It should have a number at the top of how many apps you have installed :). Obviously this only counts stuff from the Play Store, not system/other apps.

I haven't looked at the webpage for ages, but it used to list loads of apps that were no longer installed on there.

Last edited:
I predict a new thread opening

ice storm extreme not running smoothly at all on the nexus 7

theotheroption what device have you got. You scored 3 times more than a nexus 7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom