Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol couldn't resist I left wifi & sync on by accident but I got 9034 on ice storm with my xperia z the average score for the XZ is 9300 lol when I'm bored I'll try to beat it.

I seem to be having problems running 3DMark on the Nexus 10, during the normal test, I get a black screen after the final test, and on the extreme test, it just goes back to the 3DMark home screen after the demo. Reloading it seems to allow me to see the score I got for the normal test though, which is 7922 (beating the 7763 average :p).

EDIT: And turning demo off in settings got it to work... brilliant... now to see how my Nexus 10 fairs against other people's Nexus 10s :p.

EDIT 2: Thermal throttling :( Guess I'll leave it to cool off for a while...

Last edited:
Naaaaa... You also need 7.5Gb on Skydrive, 5Gb on UbuntuONE and if you're on BT Broadband (Infinity Option 2) 50Gb BT Cloud, 5Gb GoogleDrive... erm... have I missed any!! :D

Plus Google Music holds 20,000 tracks... which for me as I only have 16,567 tracks in my entire collection came to 112Gb on it's own!! :)

Hopefully they will be excellent!

Likewise, firefox and chrome are superb for desktop (personally use firefox instead of chrome for a ton of reasons) but they are awful on android, imo the worse out of all the android browsers :o If it weren't for the desktop sync features and firefox addons I honestly can't think of any reasons why people would still use them :p

Best browser by far is the sense one imo, great text reflow, flash player, fast/smooth, good amount of features/options, nice UI + quick thumb controls and most importantly renders web pages correctly with the right font size.....

Only 3rd party browsers I would look at are xscope, quick ics and dolphin. Holoweb is pretty good too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom