Evolution or God

It depends what religion you ask but the one i briefly studied with would answer something like this :

I forget the fine details but the outline i remember is that Satan was created by God and Satan was cast out of heaven ( forget why ) and left to rule over earth for however many years to prove a point that Satan was right and God was wrong ( that man should know good and bad or something like that )

So in short everything happening now is because God is doing F all on purpose, yes God is there but left Satan to do this to prove a point lol.

That is why i stopped the sessions with them, it was all laughable and complete made up stuff from start to finish.
Lucifer was his favourite angel.

At the very least this god had a very lax interviewing process if he didn't align himself with company policy.

I think that God created us and evolution was his method. Although he seemed pretty ****** with the result and killed almost everyone by flooding the Earth.

This didn't work so he came to earth as a man and learned what the problem was. I think he thinks we'll end up destroying the beautiful world and everything on it but at least we've had some pointers as to how to be happy in the meantime. Some people seem to be able to instinctively get this right but I think many benefit from some support.

In his defence God hadn't meant us to have the choice between doing good or evil but that's just how it is. My cat is lucky, he dosn't have to worry about that.

Peace be with us all. It really is important to enjoy the time you have and love those around you.

Back
Top Bottom