Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Ah

yes apologies i misread that.

In fairness they probably dont want to get onboard the Titanic after its hit the iceberg.
it also wouldn't work, TM didn't ask or want them and it would serve no purpose either as their ideologies are so far apart.

but Dolph doesn't let facts like that get in the way.

Soldato
By killing civilians?

The DUP do not have a military wing, so I am not sure what you're referencing? Certainly some of its members were part of the loyalist paramilitaries, but there was never any informal or formal link between them. That is not the case with Sinn Fein who were the political wing of the IRA.

Just spat coffee everywhere reading your name, you can't post anything serious whilst that's in place :D

It is my deserved fate :(

Caporegime
funny to see people who were defending Corbyn's terrorist supporting past now suddenly being happy to condemn politicians who supported NI terrorism

Caporegime
There is no anti Tory majority, but one of the parties could offer to work with the Tories to pull them towards the centre. Con-lib and con-snp would both have a higher majority than con-dup.

That none of them will even consider having a discussion makes of mockery of those who want PR and more coalitions.

Oh, I thought you were saying they should all join up with Labour to get in.

Caporegime
The DUP do not have a military wing, so I am not sure what you're referencing? Certainly some of its members were part of the loyalist paramilitaries, but there was never any informal or formal link between them. That is not the case with Sinn Fein who were the political wing of the IRA.

Ulster Resistance ring any bells?

Man of Honour
I think dolph is trying to say that the libs and SNP should have sold out and gone into coalition with satanbot

It's the only opportunity they have to influence Brexit negotiations, to dismiss the opportunity out of hand does significant damage to the soft brexit/repeat referendum cause.

Man of Honour
it also wouldn't work, TM didn't ask or want them and it would serve no purpose either as their ideologies are so far apart.

but Dolph doesn't let facts like that get in the way.

It wasn't just may who dismissed it out of hand.

What do you want to happen, given that we are where we are results wise?

Soldato
Ulster Resistance ring any bells?

They were not a military wing of the DUP though, but even so, what terrorist acts did they commit?

It's a bizarre situation where we declare our own loyalists to be terrorists though. The loyalists primarily existed to resist the IRA, the group which bombed and killed civilians. Not saying the loyalists didn't do evil things, but they were on our side.

Man of Honour
It wasn't just may who dismissed it out of hand.

What do you want to happen, given that we are where we are results wise?
so it wasn't just the others like you suggested, utter lol.

there is only one sensible outcome, TM to go and back to the polls, sooner the better.
Not that I want it, but it should be an easy win for Tories, all they have to do is tame their policies down a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom