Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Gone by today, if not she will be gone by Tuesday.

Normally i'd agree with you on that, I just don't think they can in this situation. Brexit talks start in what, 11 days? They (and we) can't have a leadership challenge to deal with as well. So I think we are stuck with her for the immediate future. Murmers within the party seems to say in the next few months.

This is just a cluster **** of epic proportions

Associate
May is full of these vapid meaningless one liners. There is no substance behind anything she says. She is just trying to hide the chaos behind her.

The little certainty there was evaporated last night. She should step down and save face. She made a big mistake and should admit it. It's really embarrassing now..

Caporegime
Normally i'd agree with you on that, I just don't think they can in this situation. Brexit talks start in what, 11 days? They (and we) can't have a leadership challenge to deal with as well. So I think we are stuck with her for the immediate future. Murmers within the party seems to say in the next few months.

This is just a cluster **** of epic proportions

She can still get her way if she obfuscates until march 2019, cliff edge is still very possible.

Soldato
Just remember, the lib dems or the snp, or even labour could have chosen to discuss working in the national interest with the only party capable of forming a government.

They have the option of offering an alternative to the dup. They just aren't.

You're even more delusional than I thought if you think for 1 second that the Tories would ever work together with Labour or the SNP.

Just lol.

Soldato
While I didn't vote DUP I do know a number of DUP councillors and MLAs and I can tell you they don't actually believe in a lot of that crap you are reading in the press. Yes it does have a few nutters in the party and it's just a pitty they are the ones who manage to get a few words out on TV and make the rest look silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom