Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Took longer than 5 minutes, but better late than never I guess.
I'm not salty about the election result, simply a comment about silly students.

But well done for hunting to find something to try to pull me up on

*Slow claps*

O sorry we're not supposed to do that anymore are we?

*slow trigger safe Jazz hands*
:D

V F

V F

Soldato
Maybe.

Or maybe you're just jaded? It's tough to know the truth. Old people always moan about the young. It's a tale as old as time. The kids with an unjustifiably high opinion of themselves will come crashing back down to earth, and then start to rebuild their lives.

The young were moaning about the old and their pensions, don't forget the famous Lamborghini's. ¬¬

Let alone saying how the pensioners don't know how bad young peoples lives were compared to old peoples. As if they never lived through hard times.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
just watching qt on iplayer at the mo and when that kensington result came through the cheers made me sick but was funny watching dimblby try and prove they had a balanced audience.

Soldato

*Slow claps*

Why are they Silly. Who are you to say they are silly for the way they voted. It's called democracy. No one's vote is silly, it's their choice made for their own reasons.

Caporegime

*Slow claps*

It's all well and good saying you aren't but your posts have came across incredibly salty, each one one usually including or finishing with a jibe at a certain demographic.

Maybe you could enlighten us with what you did in your student years (even if you didn't attend uni) that gives you a moral high ground over all current students.

I see plenty of people having a go at students but none of them have any words of wisdom on how to improve them, telling them to vote for another party or work harder doesn't suffice either.

Caporegime
The youth get to hear stories about the days you could leave a job in the morning and have a new job in the afternoon.
How you'd have genuine housewives because one person could afford the household, and the houses they bought have quadrupled past the amount they borrowed.

And then we wake up with our rather bleak looking future.

EDIT : Although the housewife stuff sounds sexist, it wasn't implied.

Permabanned
Does any party have the authority to start BREXIT negotiations?

If BREXIT talks don't start in 9 days time and have to be dalayed until after a next election in 6 months time will this kill a hard BREXIT?

Caporegime
It will cause a hard Brexit. Theres no conceivable way May is able to hold another election, so she's going to have take a thousand cuts and power through what is basically EU lite.

UKIP will be back in 2022 with Farage and we'll begin this saga all over again.

Soldato
It's all well and good saying you aren't but your posts have came across incredibly salty, each one one usually including or finishing with a jibe at a certain demographic.

Maybe you could enlighten us with what you did in your student years (even if you didn't attend uni) that gives you a moral high ground over all current students.

I see plenty of people having a go at students but none of them have any words of wisdom on how to improve them, telling them to vote for another party or work harder doesn't suffice either.
I didn't go to Uni, started working straight from college and have done since!

I don't have the high ground over ALL students, I only have an issue with the group of regressive left who seem to be prominent in universities.

Soldato
The Tories have screwed the young on more than just tuition fees. They've been denied housing benefit, they've been denied the new minimum wage, they've witnessed their future screwed over by Brexit.

It's great that the young have found their voice again. It's fantastic that older voters on here are scared of them getting a say in their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom