Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJM

TJM

Associate
So popular that he failed to become an MP 7 times.
Now now. Just because he ran in the seat that he decided he was most likely to win, but still lost despite his best efforts, doesn't necessarily mean he isn't popular. The lizard people might have rigged it.

Man of Honour
Isn't he the same Michael Gove that knifed Boris? The same Michael Gove that was criticised by the National Association of Head Teachers, whose members condemned the "climate of bullying, fear and intimidation" they said he had created during his time as Education Secretary?
Or am I thinking of someone else. :p

I'm no fan at all personally - just funny the contrast between my perception of him from the media, etc. compared to what someone who interacts with him in person says heh.

Soldato
Ah yes, this guy.

5GIyWp4.gif
Men's
Just out of interest, what life experience do you have?
40+ years of it.
Ok why stop at 16 let 5 years old vote then, I mean it's going to effect the rest of their lives! With today's meme campaigning I am sure they will get it.

Soldato
40+ years of it.
Ok why stop at 16 let 5 years old vote then, I mean it's going to effect the rest of their lives! With today's meme campaigning I am sure they will get it.

Because 5 year olds can't pay tax, enlist in the military, have sex, get married or do any of the other things that legally define them as an adult part of society. So it makes no sense to ask them to have a say in how that society is governed.

However, I'm sure you know this and are just trolling. Otherwise it's quite depressing that anyone over 40 could be quite so stupidly disingenuous in a serious debate.

Soldato
Because 5 year olds can't pay tax, enlist in the military, have sex, get married or do any of the other things that legally define them as an adult part of society. So it makes no sense to ask them to have a say in how that society is governed.

However, I'm sure you know this and are just trolling. Otherwise it's quite depressing that anyone over 40 could be quite so stupidly disingenuous in a serious debate.

They are Over 40, on behalf of my generation I can only give my sincere apology.

Soldato
40+ years of it.

well i think you're being a fine upstanding example of how age and life experience has enriched your life and made you a wiser open minded individual who can put forth well conditioned debate drawn from those years of experiencing the world as it is, and not someone who spouts meaningless populist trash drawn from their preferred media outlet(s)

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I suppose Labour are happy - with pob Gpve in the cabinet it'll take the focus off Abbott!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom