Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
If she dumped Boris he would launch a challenge, if she dumped Hammond, we would encourage someone to challenge her.

She is surrounded by people who want her gone, her only option was to keep them there.

Soldato
If your party has extreme policies then don't be surprised if it attracts extremist nut jobs !!

'Strong & Stable' :rolleyes:

Former DUP council candidate sentenced to eight years for pipe-bomb attack on Polish neighbours
A former DUP council candidate has been sentenced to eight years for his part in a "naked sectarian" pipe-bomb attack on one of his Catholic Polish neighbours.

Judge Desmond Marrinan told 32-year-old John Smyth Jr that the planting of the bomb was a "despicable and cowardly act" and while it can't be proved he personally left it, "he facilitated the making of the bomb in his own premises with the full knowledge of the evil purposes of the bombers".
Source

Man of Honour
If she dumped Boris he would launch a challenge, if she dumped Hammond, we would encourage someone to challenge her.

She is surrounded by people who want her gone, her only option was to keep them there.

Not sure if its true or not but a lot of those working on the fringes of that lot say she has no real friends and few strong alliances in the party.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

because presumably your only source of reference information telling you how to vote is communist teachers and facebook memes, duh!

:D

If only our universities taught people to compare and contrast evidence, find valid and reliable sources, think critically and make informed judgements then we could trust the young to vote.

Associate
If your party has extreme policies then don't be surprised if it attracts extremist nut jobs !!

'Strong & Stable' :rolleyes:

Former DUP council candidate sentenced to eight years for pipe-bomb attack on Polish neighbours
Source

From the article, dad was also a filthy scumbag as well.

I find it almost hard to believe that even May would stoop so low as to team up with the DUP, but she's so bloody thick and greedy it shouldn't be a surprise.

Caporegime

If only our universities taught people to compare and contrast evidence, find valid and reliable sources, think critically and make informed judgements then we could trust the young to vote.

I skipped all of my "Re-education in the obvious benefits of Marxism" classes because they were at 11am and I was never up that early.

Soldato

and if only they had the opportunity to spend time conversing with people of multiple cultures and beleifs, not just from the uk but all round the world. if only those poor folk had a platform that could support that....

Mobster
Soldato
I have already started 21+

You still haven't said why I can't vote. You're just making yourself look stupid.

Edit:

It’s a maturity thing. Most young voters simply aren’t emotionally stable and mature enough to be entrusted with election vote, and also lack a stake in the game (income, assets, career, etc.)

I have a career, I have an income, I have assets, so that's that bit gone. Maturity - how on Earth do you define that? I'm mature enough to have gone out and got a job with one of the biggest companies in the world and done rather well, I've dealt with members of the public on a daily basis and colleagues.

You're utterly ridiculous with these posts - you're trolling, please tell me you're trolling.

Soldato
You still haven't said why I can't vote. You're just making yourself look stupid.
it's suggested suggested that 18 is too young for those who break the law to be treated as adults, saying “the brain doesn’t finish developing until the mid-20s,” that young adults are “more similar to adolescents than fully mature adults” and that they “are more susceptible to peer pressure [and] less future-oriented.”

V F

V F

Soldato
Exactly - may as well press the undo button and just stay as we are, saving all the bother and expense.

You can't undo burned money. Besides, if Cameron is such a great guy as so many including here want him back, he was the one that caused all this mess and bailed ship. All of this is because of him.

Soldato

Edit:

I have a career, I have an income, I have assets, so that's that bit gone. Maturity - how on Earth do you define that? I'm mature enough to have gone out and got a job with one of the biggest companies in the world and done rather well, I've dealt with members of the public on a daily basis and colleagues.

You're utterly ridiculous with these posts - you're trolling, please tell me you're trolling.
You may be the exception, all credit to you but you have to admit not all 16/18 year olds are that clued up

There is plenty of support in raising the age to vote, not just my crazy idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom