Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V F

V F

Soldato
No, it's not. I'm a labour voter and no fan of Dave but we can't blame him for this, or for bailing.

He ran the referendum reluctantly, and warned us all not too do the thing. You can't blame him for dipping out when we ignored him

He did bail after giving you the choice. He didn't have to call it. Regardless of UKIP.

Soldato
Exactly it's pointless.

so you've just agreed that age is no measure of maturity, which is entirely contrary to your original premise that the voting age should be raised as young people don't have the maturity to "vote sensibly". see the hypocrisy yet?

not that you've defined what level of maturity is required to vote sensibly, aside from some nonsense about "the real world" which was quickly countered.

like i say, until you come back with some kind of reasoned argument for your statement all you're doing is adding to your own ridicule, unless of course that's your aim in which case jolly good show!

Soldato
I'm starting to think Boris is the most cringeworthy politician of modern times. His latest tweet about the guy who knifed him...
''It's a GOVErnment of all the talents. Welcome back to Michael!''
:rolleyes:

Caporegime

http://con4lib.com/samuel-hooper-why-im-a-conservative/ said:
I came from a single parent family and a working class background, got into Oxbridge, worked hard and made something of myself – no thanks to the modern Labour Party or the tender support of big government

http://con4lib.com/samuel-hooper-why-im-a-conservative/ said:
I came from a poor, single parent family in Essex. I grew up on benefits, not that it is tremendously relevant...Despite coming of age at the peak of New Labour’s power and popularity, our supposedly benevolent welfare state was at best an irrelevance and at worst was an an outright hindrance to my progress.

Caporegime
Everybody on the news seems to think this current govt is doomed and can't last the year.

A fair few saying TM can't last more than a couple months.

Seems like a completely hopeless situation for the Tories now. Got to smile ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom