F1 2009 Season discussion/development thread

Soldato
Told you that you would like it.:) It is a very, very close representation of the car and the aero results from it are equally impressive.

Soldato
Awesome animation, car looks good too...lets wait and see if the RB can take Vettel to Hamilton beating levels....hopefully it can!

I shall buy a hat, eat it and then post the pictures on this forum, if that happens.*

*only applies to dry race weekends without any extraordinary events such as Hamilton being demoted 10 places, etc. ;)

Soldato
I shall buy a hat, eat it and then post the pictures on this forum, if that happens.*

*only applies to dry race weekends without any extraordinary events such as Hamilton being demoted 10 places, etc. ;)

Dont worry sunama ,there will be more than enough people willing to buy the hat for you :D

Soldato
These people already earn vast amounts of money, many earning more than what really should be deemed acceptable for a sports person. If it cost 8x more, they`d all still pay it - they`d be daft not to.

People earn over 100k a week for kicking a ball etc,etc...............

Soldato
People earn over 100k a week for kicking a ball etc,etc...............

Exactly :D

Mosley - as if he hadn't already caused enough of a ruffus - now has taken his power freak tendencies out of the bedroom into the arena of drivers licensing. I think the drivers should all veto all F1 races until the fee is reduced to something respectable and MM is once and for all got rid of from F1.

Caporegime

The trouble is, its not the FIA that are the problem. Its Bernie that has been trying to ditch the UK for some crappy Tyke-drome street race in the far east for years.

Some new pics of the Yas Marina Circuit construction, Abu Dhabi.

http://www.formula1.com/gallery/other/2009/373.html

This track and Singapore make you wonder what the hell they were thinking when they built the Valencia track. Its just been completed overshadowed.

Back
Top Bottom