Factorio on steam

Krastorio 2 is fantastic. Space Exploration I gave up on as it was becoming a real grind and I wasn’t having much fun. I might go back to it at some point in the future. I’ve never had as much fun with a game as I have with Factorio. best £25 I’ve ever spent

agreed money well spent.
Minecraft was another good purchase i cant complain about either.
but yep if your not enjoying it change it :cool: to make it fun.
lifes to short to not enjoy.

SE and K2 is a mod combo to play with friends in multiplayer imo. So much work required once you start going to additional planets, it's really easy to lose motivation to finish things when you hit points like needing a new material to make something and knowing you need to spend an entire day heading out to a new planet, building an entire base and arranging all the automated shipping!

Haven't played since 2016 (150 hours ish), much changed?

Lot of changes since then I think, that may even have been back when you had to collect alien artifacts for purple science. The whole game is very well polished imo, lots of mods, and the whole science re balance/change makes it worth trying again. Plus 2016 might have been before Nuclear power as well.

Lot of changes since then I think, that may even have been back when you had to collect alien artifacts for purple science. The whole game is very well polished imo, lots of mods, and the whole science re balance/change makes it worth trying again. Plus 2016 might have been before Nuclear power as well.
Yep had to collect alien artifacts for purple science, and I don't remember nuclear being in the game, I used to play with a load of mods too. Sounds like I should give it another whirr after I'm done with rise of industry.

I'm still playing, might be my favourite game of all time at this point
Am about 3 full days into a run with the popular pairing of overhaul mods:

Krastorio 2: which changes a lot of the vanilla game adding more complicated recipes with more byproducts, and replaces the "science packs" with "tech cards" that have different new recipes

and

Space Exploration: which massively expands the end game adding a whole galaxy of other planets you can travel to by rocket and eventually you set up interplanetary logistics with rockets and spaceships with tons of new science research to do

It's been an absolute blast so far and I haven't even gotten to space yet :D
I've got back into it after I started reading this forum the other week, I really like the sound of the space exploration mod, this is somthing I might get.

i thought this mod was pretty nice :
&
might be a nice edition to some :)

I've got back into it after I started reading this forum the other week, I really like the sound of the space exploration mod, this is somthing I might get.
The Space Exploration mod (as opposed to space exploration in Factorio 2) is very difficult to get into. I’d recommend you only try it once you’re fed up with Factorio and even then I’d recommend Krastorio over space exploration.

well i went from a single complete play throuh of Factorio to Space Exploration...
im getting there slowly... i reckon im something like 1/3 to 1/10 of the way to completing it....
now spending time on basic instrastructure as i expanded to quickly and having to re-visist things.

The Space Exploration mod (as opposed to space exploration in Factorio 2) is very difficult to get into. I’d recommend you only try it once you’re fed up with Factorio and even then I’d recommend Krastorio over space exploration.
I probably meant factorio 2 - space exploeration > deffinately going to get this when released in october

Back
Top Bottom