FF's trying to get back on the wagon training

Oof that last rep is messy.

Angle is looking up so it's not a very clear picture - but happy with form to be honest it's never been something I've ever had a huge amount of problem with for deads. Could pin my shoulders back a bit more, but I think that was due to fatigue. The angle is poor really for showing form. Head needs to be more neutral too actually. Ah well it's good enough really.

You get to stare at my arse a lot too ;)

Last edited:
Very strong. Impressive.

Height seems to have made things harder for you as well. Makes it more impressive! :)

Also, when we eventually have our amazing lone summer together, that we'll talk about for years to come......

I'm destroying those crazy shoes!

kd

Vibrams are amazing!

Form looks really nice to me FF, although that might be partially to do with the way the light catches your glutes...

Thanks guys - could have probably squeezed another out. My vids always make it look easy, but it's always a lot harder IRL! :D

You scoffed at the last rep but to be honest it looks just as good as the other before it :p Out of interest did you switch your mixed grip over just to balance things out?

I'm debating whether to get some vibrams or some other form of shoe, as my gym floor is naff for socks, after using ice and doms on the weekend the floor at my place seems to slide if you try and screw your feet in :o

Yup I switch to even out my grip, but also it gives each hand a bit of recovery. I normally manage about 5 reps @ 180 with DOH - but meh, there you go. Felt strong and it looked better than I guess I thought it would. Still need to engage glute drive a bit more and pinch those shoulder blades back. Back was neutral and flat throughout which I'm happy with. :)

Cylce 2 - Day 7 OHP

3 rep day ohp

Warm-up:
bar*20
40*12

50*3
55*3
62.5*6 - getting better. Still not great - but better.

DS 50*6

Single Db clean:

Rinsed this - so happy with that 50 on the left hand - failed the first attempted, got it right. Still have a bit of elbow bend and needing to lock out, but I was tired.

Db push press 2s lockout slow -ve:

24*3
28*3
32*3
34*3

Harder than it looks.

Cable side raise:

5*8
7.5*8
7.5*8
7.5*8

Back