FIFA 15

Don
pretty much convinced myself to trade this in, which would be the first since I think fifa 12 where I rage quit the OCUK league.

Its just ass this year, there's no skill involved, just who get's the lucky decisions this week bonus.

Yes I'm bitter, yes I'm apparently awful at this game this year.

Its gone back in time to Fifa 12, pace and ping pong passing.

Awful

/sore loser

I struggle to see how you can be that bad, it's become very nooby yeah but it's the same for both parties really. I've started playing a lot more defensively as I ship so many goals in, I go defensive and start trying to hold the ball up more, I think the more you play the easiest it gets to read players and what they're going to do, the only time I can't defend it appears is from kick off's but other than that I can't pretty much stop most pacey players.

I was winning 7-4's but of late it's more 2-1's. You can tell the better players as they can hold onto the ball and look for runs whereas the rubbish ones just run in a straight line.

Things that grate on me are the keepers and penalty decisions.

I've played 160 odd FUT games now :o:o

Not feeling Rooney as a CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2. Got coins for anyone in the BPL except Di Maria. Who else have people tried?

I'm loving Coutinho, his dribbing is brilliant.

Also one of my fave CDM's is Sanchez of Villa, seems to tackle everyone. I just got him in a pack and threw him in to make up the numbers.

Soldato
Can also vouch for Coutinho. He seems best CAM for me until i save for Di Maria. Matic is an excellent CDM aswell for the most part and if you switch to CM's instead of LM/RM move Rooney to CM he's much better there.

Soldato
Fully agree that this is genuinely worse than FIFA 14. The only thing they've fixed is the kick off glitch which wasn't an issue anyway and kept a whole load of the issues from 14 while throwing in a bunch much like even more retarded goalkeepers and somehow made tactical defending even worse while improving dribbling ten fold.

Soldato
50/50 really, I sold a few coins with no problems then I got stung when I sold 4mill coins. Buyer made out his account had been hacked so paypal forced me to refund him.

I eventually got it back though after a very smart complaint I did. Wouldn't want to go through the hassle again though....

Soldato
Lets see how this goes, although need to sort out CDM/LCM I think over time!

73e79897aba8fffe0f05508e258b602a.png

Soldato
It's massively open to being scammed but it just depends who buys them really. The way it works though if somebody is setting out to scam you there's not a lot you can do to prevent it with the way Paypal and eBay work on things like that.

How many are you selling?

Soldato
I don't understand how people are scammed? I thought ebay doesn't allow 'virtual items' to be sold hence why you have to sell with a paperclip or some dust.

So just send them a recorded delivery of the paperclip lol, and there's your tracking number and proof of delivery. Lol

Soldato
Had a game last night where we both exploited the kick off glitch. Game ended 10-8 me because he got two players sent off.

Its not even worth being angry over as its just funny in the end at how awful some aspects of this game are.

Used Xavi for the first time as well. 2 goals from free kicks. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom