FIFA 15

Soldato
Not unless you want to sell them to a coin site. You're always open to scamming unfortunately. :(

I thought this was the case :(

Half tempted to list one of lewis's premier league cards along the lines of 'Premier league collecting card + free xxx fifa coins' and send the card out by recorded delivery.

Not too sure if that would cover me though?

Associate
So people what's the verdict on Fifa 15 UT?

Better this year or still full of exploiting, filthy little rage-inducing scrotes?

Please warn me now before I spend £300 on a new console.... :p

Well most of the old exploits like OP heading and the KSI kickoff glitch have gone, but they have been replaced by new ones. :rolleyes:

Unless you have fast defenders with good agility you'll be chasing shadows. :(

Soldato
I thought this was the case :(

Half tempted to list one of lewis's premier league cards along the lines of 'Premier league collecting card + free xxx fifa coins' and send the card out by recorded delivery.

Not too sure if that would cover me though?

Not sure what Ebays procedure is on it where you're getting something for "free" with a purchase. I have the feeling that in respect of a dispute they'll consider the overall thing you're selling as what the price is for and if a goon says didn't receive my free coins they'll side with said goon.

Caporegime
Is there a formation that actually allows defending? Got Boateng, Hummels at the back with Lahm in front of them and the lack of pace means they're worthless compared to players that cost peanuts but have favourable stats.

Soldato
Is there a formation that actually allows defending? Got Boateng, Hummels at the back with Lahm in front of them and the lack of pace means they're worthless compared to players that cost peanuts but have favourable stats.

4231(2) is probably the most defensive formation out there. It's effectively 9 at the back.

You could also try playing on ultra defensive from the get go. Friend of mine who plays possession football swears by it. Not for me personally but you could give it a go.

Caporegime
Tried 4-2-3-1 with Bender and Lahm in front of Boateng and Hummels but lost 8-1 because I can't seem to stop the defenders pushing forward so get done on the break.

Edit: And what's with the blatant hacks leading to penalties but no card yet something that happens off screen that you have no control over is a red everytime?

Last edited:
Soldato
Is there any safe places to offload fifa coins? I have 900k here, obviously don't trust eBay after the last performance on there.

Seems the going rate is around £45 for 500k coins. Anywhere other than eBay i could sell them on?

record the transaction thats what i did. The card thing doesnt work, i tried it and Ebay gave me a warning, however i undercut so they sold before they could remove the listing.

Soldato
Tried 4-2-3-1 with Bender and Lahm in front of Boateng and Hummels but lost 8-1 because I can't seem to stop the defenders pushing forward so get done on the break.

Edit: And what's with the blatant hacks leading to penalties but no card yet something that happens off screen that you have no control over is a red everytime?

Try ultra defensive from the off like I say... your defence won't move much but you'll have no way to play other than tiki-taka :). I think it works quite well for that play style though.

Soldato
CB's with high attack work rate in this years fifa are not worth the time. Ramos and Hummels on paper are good but their work rates ruin them. You could get away with it in previous Fifa's but not this one.

Its a real shame because Hummels in the WC mode was my favorite defender. He had m/m work rates too.

Caporegime
Try ultra defensive from the off like I say... your defence won't move much but you'll have no way to play other than tiki-taka :). I think it works quite well for that play style though.
6-0 loss says different :p

Chipped through ball accounted for 5 of those goals. I'm not selecting my defenders but everytime I attack they're almost at the halfway line so I'm doign something wrong to cause that.

CB's with high attack work rate in this years fifa are not worth the time. Ramos and Hummels on paper are good but their work rates ruin them. You could get away with it in previous Fifa's but not this one.

Its a real shame because Hummels in the WC mode was my favorite defender. He had m/m work rates too.
Hummels is fantastic at picking up red cards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom