1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, we are running a Photoshop competition with a 32" monitor as the first prize - See here for details.

FIFA 19

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Andybtsn

Don

EASY!

2. NooBish AbbZ

Mobster

Has anyone used baby Crespo or prime Kluivert?

Baby Crespo would let me get full chem with my Flashback Tevez into a team, Costa 570k at the minute.

Prime Kluivert I had on loan for a few games and carried me; currently around 850k

Or any other suggestions for icons

3. Goody_GTI

Wise Guy

The game is so scripted it’s unreal

4. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

Please no let’s not go down that route again ..... please no. :(

5. Soulja

Capodecina

1.5million to the the bale sbc ... No thanks.

6. Milkybk

Soldato

Fuji pulled TOTY Mbappe from an upgrade pack on his RTG. IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE GUYS! :p

7. Quinnaay

Soldato

Damn the lucky SOB I've been doing lots for him. Currently 15-2 best ever record to this point with the addition of TOTY KDB and Prime Raul. Coincedince I think not, Raul scores some pure cheesy goals.

8. Milkybk

Soldato

Aye I'm really enjoying Raul. Took me around 10 matches to learn how to use him though. He had 4 goals after those games but 12 assists! Him and Ibra make a decent pairing with Best providing the pace.

9. Quinnaay

Soldato

He's not fun at all and sometimes frustrates me being sort of clunky but if you give him half a chance he scores every time. Can't grumble he's got a ridiculous goal to Game ratio

10. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

Don’t you dare put across the fact this game might be pay2win, how dare you.

11. Robbo

Don

You're just as likely to have your superior player advantage flushed down the drain by the dodgy gameplay. I just struggled horribly against some guy with discard golds, he wasn't even that good.

The FIFA guys are rinsing so many packs though, people in general seem to be getting quite a few from the upgrades. But not me. :p

12. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

What a superb game to pump money into then :cool:

I’ve been playing drafts to get a go of some of the TOTY cards. I’ve used NeyNey and Mboopi so far and it’s really cemented the fact I won’t be playing competitively anymore, don’t get me wrong they’re incredibly fun but so overpowered it’s ruined going back to their normal cards and having to come up against them.

13. Robbo

Don

Exactly!

14. Milkybk

Soldato

On his RTG, no money in. Same as Nep with no money in. Same as MattHD with no money in.

It's just a coincidence.

15. rickjames

Mobster

7-3, awful lag on my last game which I won. Got the TOTY Neymar loan card, Jesus Christ he's amazing

16. Milkybk

Soldato

Get what you mean. Tbh if I knew they were releasing the Ibra SBC I wouldn't have got him, I'd have done Best prime instead. That being said can't really complain with how the team's playing:

Baby Best - 32 games, 32 goals, 12 assists. **** knows what that would be with his prime version!
    FB Ibra - 28 games, 26 goals, 21 assists
    Prime Raul - 28 games, 20 goals, 24 assists
    TOTY Marcelo - 7 games, 6 goals. Played as a CM in a 41212 narrow.

I've got 700K in the bank at the moment. Think I'm going to save for TOTY Kante. :)

Last game brought up 500 wins on my account. Record of 500-20-194. Not bad but I'm definitely not as good as I was a couple years ago.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  17. IndigoGorilla

Wise Guy

First go at the weekend league and at 6 games in all I can say is that I hate it :rolleyes:

Loaded teams, people playing all sweaty and other rubbish ways of winning and players are just second to everything. Absolutely terrible. Won't be playing again, a break from online for a bit and then I'll stick to Rivals if at all.

18. Andybtsn

Don

Rivals I don't find any different, harder in some aspects as you're only playing players equal to you so its 50/50, at least with WL you get a decent run at the beginning before it all goes wrong :p

19. Andybtsn

Don

All them games, are they just WL? You told me not to play Rivals, practise what you preach!

20. Rids

Soldato

Lovely looking team man, interested to hear how it plays.