FIFA 19

Soldato
Has anyone done the 93 rated Eriksen who could provide a quick review?

I’m sat on 8.5 million coins waiting for TOTS and reckon I could do him for around 200k if I use some untradeables, but really not sure as I don’t know if he’ll get a TOTS card or not, but the SBC seems good value

Good strong link to Son who surely will get a TOTS card

Soldato
7-0 with the untradables at the moment, seeing the price of 99 Messi already is ludacris and it makes me wander with doing Eusibio etc. I really did enjoy him though and would like Vieira too but will have to see how juiced these TOTS cards are. Have 3.7m with 2 discardable icons which makes them more appealing.

Man of Honour
I just tried NIF CR7 in place of Zlatan and in honesty, while he's slightly more mobile, he's no more effective really.

Also tempted to do Prime Eusebio, can just about afford it. It makes sense to wait until TOTS but I'm not really bothered.

Don
OP
I just tried NIF CR7 in place of Zlatan and in honesty, while he's slightly more mobile, he's no more effective really.

Also tempted to do Prime Eusebio, can just about afford it. It makes sense to wait until TOTS but I'm not really bothered.

CR7 has 155 goals in 145 matches for me, all rivals and WL, he's unreal. The first one I had I was flitting between different formations and never got the best out of him.

Soldato
Hmm had de gea for a long time and he's great! Of course there are howlers and often you are like "how the hell did he not save that" but overall excellent.

I've tried so many gks over the past few days and I concede with almost every shot on target.

I have 2 French cbs and neither are from the epl so I can't use de gea :(

Man of Honour
Just stick De Gea in goal and leave him there (on basic chem), goalkeepers are a mess but he will do the best job statistically.

If you need someone French, Lloris isn't too bad, but as I say it's pretty random.

Soldato
Just stick De Gea in goal and leave him there (on basic chem), goalkeepers are a mess but he will do the best job statistically.

If you need someone French, Lloris isn't too bad, but as I say it's pretty random.

That would kill Chem for me. I might just stick some cheap GK in the net.

Needed one win for g3 with 7 games left and some guy just gifted me the one so I messaged saying thanks and he said 'np, just hit elite and had one game left.'...... Why the hell would it put me against a guy who is in elite when I'm in silver going for g3...?!

Associate
Played with an untradeable team this WL, had a great start but then ELO caught up with me. Finished in G2. I am going to take a few weekends off now, wait till the market crashes with TOTS and then get back into it.

Soldato
Having an amazing weekend, 20-3 so far.

1 clear spanking by about 6 goals, 2 close games that could have gone either way. I'm playing my best Fifa in a long long time.

Edit: Make that 23-3, possible shout for Elite 2 if I can keep the form up but I'm taking a break for tonight now.

Last edited:
Don
OP
Having an amazing weekend, 20-3 so far.

1 clear spanking by about 6 goals, 2 close games that could have gone either way. I'm playing my best Fifa in a long long time.

Edit: Make that 23-3, possible shout for Elite 2 if I can keep the form up but I'm taking a break for tonight now.

Gratz. What's your PSN tag?

I'm 10-3, will play remaining games tomorrow. Will just get to 17

Soldato
Gratz. What's your PSN tag?

I'm 10-3, will play remaining games tomorrow. Will just get to 17

I believe its rids0wnz - can't remember how to check.

Just did the VVD SBC for about 700k, may have overpaid on the hype but thats a LOT cheaper than I thought it'd be.

Back
Top Bottom