FIFA 19

Soldato
W11 L8 again this weekend league - only picked up some free time at 8pm last night so had to have a 5 hour session to get over the line.

Elite 1 again for squad battles, not even a board, for the 3rd week in a row - not happy.

Soldato
Who is everyone's favourite at CAM for a Premier League side?

I've currently fot Mkhitaryan there and to be fair he's pretty effective but I've got around 100k coins burning a hole in my pocket so wondering whether to try someone new?

Also, who are the favourites at CB? Currently got Company and Laporte!

Soldato
Who is everyone's favourite at CAM for a Premier League side?

I've currently fot Mkhitaryan there and to be fair he's pretty effective but I've got around 100k coins burning a hole in my pocket so wondering whether to try someone new?

Also, who are the favourites at CB? Currently got Company and Laporte!

You can get erikson for a little more.

Soldato
*sharp intake of breath when looking at the cost of Eriksen and KDB* :eek:

Might give Lallana or Barkley a try but the others that are in the middle cost-wise are Alli and Dembele - but neither look anything too spectacular considering the jump up in cost!

Soldato
Finished with 17 wins again, gutted really when having a guy like Neymar in my team. Main issue for me is defending/switching.

Neymar sold (I'll buy him again) and now have near 1m. Think Thiago Silva/Marcelo are gonna get bought, then probably Neyney again

Soldato
Quick question on the SB swap process - what happens once we get to the end of October? Are the swappable players useless in terms of swapping from November onwards? (I've noticed that the swaps say "earned in October")

Soldato
5711cf7377ac022efaac332cae54ae90.jpg

I'm going to grab Ederson for around 25k at the minute, and I'm open to spending maybe, 50-60k on improving the rest of the team. Where would you spend it? Lerma in CDM or Doucore in RCM look the weak links but to be honest, I quite like Lerma. Lingard I'm a huge fan of, as I am Giroud and Sanchez. I'll start doing Chem styles on players too. Firmino is Untradeable.

Soldato
I don’t rate Marcelo tbh. Not enough pace to be effective in the attack and he takes up very poor defensive positions (as you’d expect with his work rates). The only plus side of him is 5* skills. I still use him just for chemistry reasons, if you can get Alba I would go with him instead.

Needs to Brazilian with the way my team is set up. At this moment I have Telles, besides Marcelo/Alex Sandro he's the only one I can go to; if Sandro drops after his TOTW is out of packs then I'd probably take a look, although I used him through alllllll of last year.

Soldato
How was Neymar? He was my fav player last year, Ronaldo was better but Neymar was more fun.
Came up against someone with a stacked team and IF Neymar. Just spammed passes to him and even though I knew he was going to shoot, I couldn't stop it. May as well played against 10 bronze plus neymar.

Swapped my FUT items for Janujaz, could work as a CAM sub for Isco plus I wasn't going to get anymore as I fly out tomorrow.

Soldato
Need to look into my team again. Going to have to hybrid and make some sacrifices because Robertson and valencia cost me more than enough games this weekend. Robertson mainly due to getting bullied and losing 50/50s

Soldato
Swapped my FUT players for Januzaj and he's slotted into my La Liga team ahead of Dembele - first impression was that he's not as good - struggled to go past people and passing and shooting very meh - until I scored 2 absolute belters with him towards rhe end of a game! :eek:

I think I'll persevere for the time being!

Back
Top Bottom