FIFA 19

Soldato
Thinking of giving Figo as a try as a CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2 - will slot into the team on full chem once I adjust gameplans. Its not quite the absolute elite level player I wanted to bring in, but he would probably be more suited to the position then Perisic.

Don
OP
I'm using 41212 (2) again but have Perisic behind Insigne/Mertens now instead of Gomez. Proper little, leightweight players so wanted some height/strength at CAM. I really want Nainggolan but can't afford.

Soldato
Give SMS a go, he is a bit of a lump and lacking in pace, but is very decent.

His height makes him a huge asset from corners, both offensively and defensively where he takes up a spot on the front post. He is a very solid finisher, strong, he does get knackered though.

I assume you already have Allan?

Perisic has been decent for me, 300 games, combined goal / assist ratio > 1:1 so I can't complain - but I'm looking to start making those headline improvements to my team that are really going to make a difference.

Mertens / POTM Hazard as my two strikers, similar to you, couple of little quick guys, the lack of strength / height does hurt sometimes but is outweighed by the overall quality they bring.

Don
OP
Give SMS a go, he is a bit of a lump and lacking in pace, but is very decent.

His height makes him a huge asset from corners, both offensively and defensively where he takes up a spot on the front post. He is a very solid finisher, strong, he does get knackered though.

I assume you already have Allan?

Perisic has been decent for me, 300 games, combined goal / assist ratio > 1:1 so I can't complain - but I'm looking to start making those headline improvements to my team that are really going to make a difference.

Mertens / POTM Hazard as my two strikers, similar to you, couple of little quick guys, the lack of strength / height does hurt sometimes but is outweighed by the overall quality they bring.

SMS was great for me when I had the loan version, currently using Allan and Pellegrini IF

Caporegime
Who is everyone's favourite at CAM for a Premier League side?

I've currently fot Mkhitaryan there and to be fair he's pretty effective but I've got around 100k coins burning a hole in my pocket so wondering whether to try someone new?

Also, who are the favourites at CB? Currently got Company and Laporte!

Smalling (Sentinel) - Sokratis (Anchor)

Caporegime
Quick question on the SB swap process - what happens once we get to the end of October? Are the swappable players useless in terms of swapping from November onwards? (I've noticed that the swaps say "earned in October")

you can use them as players but they are untradeable.

use them in october for SBC's don't keep any

Caporegime
Thankfully, players don't just come down to a single stat. I know you don't spend money on the game and do alright with cheap players but there really is some beasts that are worth the extra coin :)

I use the stats which matter in the engine.

For his position Wanyama is a boss.

I'm going to get rid of Can and get N'Zonzi for my Serie A team.

Back
Top Bottom