FIFA 19

Soldato
Cavani you big beautiful Uruguayan stud!!!!
He just float's in the air and scores beautiful goals. His hold up play in fantastic. Something Shearer was lacking. Shearer would have been great if ball shielding was still useful but it's not.

G3 with 4 games to spare. Think I read somewhere that this week rewards is back to TOTW? Or is it still team of the season.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Bottled G3, needed 1 win from 5 games......bossed pretty much every match, just could not score, gave away penalties and ****** rebounds. :( Dont think I will bother with 20, will spend some time on other games due to being crap at Fifa. :p :)

Soldato
I’m not suggesting network connection makes a difference to the online play of this beautifully polished game... but I’ve just switched to wired Ethernet instead of wireless and just won 4 in a row, all rage quits

Man of Honour
I admire anyone who can play so much of a game then have enough will power not to buy the next. What happens when you play WL, raging all weekend? I guess it’s a good thing I can only ever dedicate time to around 15 games

Everyone will buy it, so these ‘I’m not buying 20’ announcements are boring :p

Done for this weekend, Gold 2 is fine for rewards, it’s all luck anyway. I’ve faced loads of trash players with red TOTS CR7’s this weekend.

Soldato
12-3 at the moment, baby Seedorf is great. I wanted the H/H at CM and he's a beast, I need the double link to VVD and don't regret getting shot of Blanc now.
That's interesting to know. When I've been looking at Icons to see if I could make a hybrid league team I looked at 92 Bergkamp in an attacking role and 85 & 88 Seedorf in a more defensive box-2-box type role. Although I'd heard mediocre things about him so had been looking at 86 Rijkaard (although would prefer the 90 version). But from what you've said maybe it's worth me considering Rijkaard again.

Soldato
Getting to gold 3 was a slog but just got there, came up against this team second to last:

E81423-C8-4-C38-4928-900-B-2-C9-D15-B25-AA1.jpg

Lost 5-3 to them which I didn’t think was too bad considering the team!

Aouar is amazing, what a crazy card for 500k. Stands out in my team of far more expensive players!

I have mixed feelings about him, only using him as a sub at the moment and some games he’s excellent other games he can’t even pass. Where abouts are you playing him?

Back
Top Bottom