FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 **spoilers** [20th July - 20th August 2023]

Or it was a big event and he got caught up in all the excitement celebrating in a way perhaps is normal for Spanish speaking countries? Would it be the same if it was Sergio Busquets instead Jenni Hermoso? I and probably most on here don't know what Rubiales is like, maybe he is a handsy sex pest but I think its a leap to straight off the bat shout assault.

Or it was a big event and he got caught up in all the excitement celebrating in a way perhaps is normal for Spanish speaking countries? Would it be the same if it was Sergio Busquets instead Jenni Hermoso? I and probably most on here don't know what Rubiales is like, maybe he is a handsy sex pest but I think its a leap to straight off the bat shout assault.
It isnt a leap, its sexual assault...simple. He's forced himself on her, she's already said she didnt like it. You cant hide behind "it was a big event and he got caught up" if you sexually assault someone.

He should have been fired already.

All rumours in the press yesterday were he would resign today, he used his speech to double down and criticise feminsim. Watched to the whole thing and he just made matters worse to be honest. Claiming he is being murdered by society or assasinated by the public etc.

Many heads of regional football federations have already resigned in protest in the last few hours.

The government will now try to officially fire him, could be removed from duties from Monday, while the investigation takes place..

I'm not even into football but this story is, rightly or wrongly, capturing the whole nations attention. Everyone I've spoken to thinks he should go. He will be toast by this time next week I reckon, or stuck in a quagmire of legal challenge for the next few months!

rp2000

Last edited:
What a dirtbag, he's going to sue? Good luck with that, greaseball.

You can't just go around getting lips on, wasn't he grabbing his crotch at one point as well? Few too many I reckon.

You've got to laugh at the likes of Enrique coming out defending him, apparently because he apologised and his results have been good it's a non issue. Clown.

Last edited:
Maybe he is maybe he isn't a creep. I dare say he was either ****** or had one line too many but tbh it was a faux pa and a very quick kiss. I cant believe certain posters are getting so worked up about it, such a fuss about nothing. Some people seriously need to dedicate their time to being outraged about things that actually matter.

Maybe he is maybe he isn't a creep. I dare say he was either ****** or had one line too many but tbh it was a faux pa and a very quick kiss. I cant believe certain posters are getting so worked up about it, such a fuss about nothing. Some people seriously need to dedicate their time to being outraged about things that actually matter.
As opposed to dedicating your time to defending a creep? Maybe instead you could dedicate some time into finding out what is and isnt acceptable but whilst we are here file "sexual assault" into the "not acceptable" category regardless of if you are drunk/high.

Last edited:

He added: "Jenni was the one who lifted me up. I told her to 'forget about the penalty [that Mary Earps saved]' and I said to her 'a little peck?' and she said 'OK'.
"It was a spontaneous kiss. Mutual, euphoric and consensual. That's the key. A consensual 'peck' is enough to get me out of here?"

Pachuca player Hermoso released a long statement on social media, saying: "I want to make clear that at no time did the conversation to which Mr Luis Rubiales refers to in his address take place and, above all, was his kiss ever consensual."

He said, she said?

Back
Top Bottom