Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn

Soldato
You can tie the 2 accounts under one service account and access your character on each system :) ive not done it myself but it should be easy to sort out. Probably just sign in to the mog station and attach your ps4 code to it in there?

*edit

Actually when you first fire it up on ps4 it asks if you have a square account, so just sign in using your pc one and then pop the ps4 one on the same service account as that of the pc one?

Ah ok, if only I could remember my login details. I'll get on it this afternoon, thanks. Ok got in, as I had the PC collectors edition does that mean I get the fat Chocobo or did they only have that for new people?

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah ok, if only I could remember my login details. I'll get on it this afternoon, thanks. Ok got in, as I had the PC collectors edition does that mean I get the fat Chocobo or did they only have that for new people?

Yeah you will receive it if you have the CE :) Unicorn is where it is at though ;)

Soldato
Yeah you will receive it if you have the CE :) Unicorn is where it is at though ;)

Excellent, even if I don't get into it (never was in love with it) that much it doesn't harm to try for £6. I suspect the controls will put me off though and it's difficult for me to play with mouse and KB due to my setup. I think my character is level 28 but I may start again tbh.

Soldato
I signed on during the early access and had forgotten where i was, what my moves do and all my hotbars were empty so i may sign up for a month and re start! Was only lvl17

Soldato
signed up for a month, the smaller package for 1 char per server is fine for me, £7.50ish i think?

started an archer elf dude and quite enjoying it

its very easy to get overwhelmed due to all the text on screen and dialogue being really small strains my eyes. i like the option to switch from 1080p to 720p, this may help in busy group events if the frame rate is to become an issue.

remote play impressions
also i thought this would be worse on remote play due to text being way too small etc however it was actually much easier for me to play on vita :). the colours were better too, looks really washed out at times via tv, but vita has deeper colouring imo. also its not just streaming it and leaving it there, the controls change. for example on ps4 its L2 and R2 to use attacks etc, but on vita it changes them to L1 and R1 to match the vita triggers rather than forcing using the janky back pad and it even changes the button prompt on the screen, and it all changes back as soon as you disconnect the stream. small touch but i found that quite impressive compared to some games expecting you to deal with the back pad for common commands. will use it for gathering etc while watching tv when i reach that point.

I am on Cerberus, Bronn Snow (GoT inspired RPG name :p)

Soldato
I'm back on. Controller isn't too bad at the moment and I have my keyboard for chatting. I'm in the FC called WIND which had a lot of OCUK people last time. Char is called Noxia Ocuk

Soldato
Been looking at this, is it true you can buy the PS3 version and upgrade to the PS4 version for free? Aslong as you own a PS3 and boot up the game at least once?

Soldato
If you find you are struggling with anything in game, please feel free to transfer to Odin.

Our guild has over 500 members now and always at least 100+ online at anytime.

We will always help you with anything you need, plus there will always be a EXP bonus for leveling and crafting in game for your character.

We use mumble if you like using comms and run various weekly events.

Soldato
If you find you are struggling with anything in game, please feel free to transfer to Odin.

Our guild has over 500 members now and always at least 100+ online at anytime.

We will always help you with anything you need, plus there will always be a EXP bonus for leveling and crafting in game for your character.

We use mumble if you like using comms and run various weekly events.

Which one is that? I'm in WIND but that's just down to me being in it when I first started playing on Pc last year.

Soldato
On Phoenix sever here, had the collectors ed on PS3, upgraded to PS4 and do most of my crafting/grinding whilst on remote play. It's so easy that way :)

Dude! Me and lateralus are on Phoenix. On most nights and actively working our way up to 50. Always on psn chat. Add me

PSN Puki85

Soldato
Feeling a bit overwhelmed atm by introduction of leve quests, crafting etc. I assume it all just falls into place over time if i just keep playing around with it all

Soldato
Feeling a bit overwhelmed atm by introduction of leve quests, crafting etc. I assume it all just falls into place over time if i just keep playing around with it all

Yeah it will. Leve quests are just there to help level and for gil and items and some will give company seals (used later on for quiptment / items) you don't really need to bother with them if you don't want to.

Crafting if you enjoy it, then keep doing it plus a good way to earn extra cash. I would suggest you get a lvl 50 character first, as makes materials easier to get.

Back
Top Bottom