Finally got my dream car :)

Lovely car and lovely garage! Well done.

Since you have gas struts for the bonnet fitted, why not get rid of that damn ugly bar? :)

yes yes im getting to that :D , my priorities were cleaning it, checking oil, water, getting underneath it and re-doing some bits of underseal, etc. On the plus side under the spare wheel I found £7.25 in change!

Whats the underneath like? Heard some horror stories about UK spec R34s!

Yup a lot are rotten as a pear, reason being the 80 UK cars sat in a field waiting for SVA approval for months, mine was one of the first out. The underneath was undersealed quite early and it all looks pretty good, infact there isnt any rust to speak off, just a little surface rust underneath that I have now wirebrushed off and undesealed.

better have another picture! :D

12.JPG

Last edited:
Are the uk cars more insurance friendly?

Not much in it really, probably get it a bit cheaper because its not an import.

I tend to agree with that I must admit, a 30mm drop and this would be utter perfection :D

I agree, however I went out in one that was on coilovers and the ride was so hard, it was aweful! So I dont want to ruin it as it rides so well at the moment, plus the rear carbon diffuser sits very low at the back and i'd have to be quite wary of speed bumps and catching it on stuff. I might look into it in the future.

I agree, however I went out in one that was on coilovers and the ride was so hard, it was aweful! So I dont want to ruin it as it rides so well at the moment, plus the rear carbon diffuser sits very low at the back and i'd have to be quite wary of speed bumps and catching it on stuff. I might look into it in the future.

Fully understandable mate, no point in ruining a perfectly good and comfortable car for the sake of making it look a little bit better ;)

Back
Top Bottom