Fire Thread! - Stoves, Wood, Axes, Chainsaws

Both of these piles were £100 each (delivered and unloaded) from the local tree surgeon

Have to process and season myself but it's how I get my logs now

IMG20230419174139-01.jpg

IMG20230117083022-01.jpg
Before a few weeks back and this thread, if ever I’d have needed a tree cutting down, if they’d offered to leave the wood I’d have said no way, I just didn’t realise how expensive it was. With that in mind, this amount is surely deal of the year

Rang first thing this morning for a load of logs and they turned up at 11.30 - 1.5 Cm for £140

Would have filled this store but topped up another which I am digging into.

eDj5KLE.jpg

8j7TjTF.jpg

61TU86s.jpg

5LXb1Zw.jpg

Just been outside and logged up the bench by back door -logged up wicker basket in porch -logged up bin by fire and grabbed a few Hot logs from shed.
Going to light a big fire at 1.00 and sit down and read "Girl with dragon tattoo" Read them all ages ago but no harm reading them again.
Happy xmas to you all.:D

Just been outside and logged up the bench by back door -logged up wicker basket in porch -logged up bin by fire and grabbed a few Hot logs from shed.
Going to light a big fire at 1.00 and sit down and read "Girl with dragon tattoo" Read them all ages ago but no harm reading them again.
Happy xmas to you all.:D
Sounds fabulous, have a whiskey too :D

I am a Brandy man -I bought myself a bottle of Ardbeg 6 yrs ago for xmas and still haven't opened it.

The evening was ruined by wife putting TV on and watching some rubbish.

Todays job is clean kitchen window outside - only place for hood outlet was next to window and it soon get's covered with grease spots.
2nd job is make two brackets ready for two new cameras. :)

Back
Top Bottom