Football manager 2016

Associate
Found this for you. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballma...fm16_have_the_new_premier_league_sponsorship/

I'm on 31st May 2016 so not far off getting that notification. Will let you know if it doesn't happen.

Cheers fella very interested to see if it happens for you. In my defence I did try a cursory Google search but perhaps the phrasing was wrong as I did not get anything similar to your post.

Okay here is a can of worms being smashed all over the show.......just started playing as Chelsea and the director of football makes 4 or 5 tactical suggestions prior to each game such as dropping deeper or playing wider.

Is it better to consistently stick to one tactic or to change as he suggests. I can't help feel the ripple effect is massive in this edition and changing one minor element has a big impact. So perhaps it's better to keep the same set up?????

Also don't hate me for picking Chelsea :(

Soldato
Cheers fella very interested to see if it happens for you. In my defence I did try a cursory Google search but perhaps the phrasing was wrong as I did not get anything similar to your post.
No probs. It took me a few searches before I found what I was looking for. I even searched the SI Forums a few times to see if anyone had asked if the new rights money was hardcoded into the game or not.

Okay here is a can of worms being smashed all over the show.......just started playing as Chelsea and the director of football makes 4 or 5 tactical suggestions prior to each game such as dropping deeper or playing wider.

Is it better to consistently stick to one tactic or to change as he suggests. I can't help feel the ripple effect is massive in this edition and changing one minor element has a big impact. So perhaps it's better to keep the same set up?????

Also don't hate me for picking Chelsea :(
Can't help you here. You chose Chelsea. ;):p:D:mad::eek::(:o:confused:

Soldato
Used to be an FM fanatic and bought FM2015 but never really played it much. Is 2016 worth buying or is 15 still good enough?

Thanks

Associate
Keep seeing offers for this appearing, very tempted as can play it on surface pro 3 while away. Not played the PC version since 2012 and lost significant amount of time to it... Worth buying at the current steam price (£17.49)?

Associate
Keep seeing offers for this appearing, very tempted as can play it on surface pro 3 while away. Not played the PC version since 2012 and lost significant amount of time to it... Worth buying at the current steam price (£17.49)?

I think it's one of the few games that's worth full RRP in terms of time consumed versus cost.

I'd definitely get it for £17.49 and give it an hour or so as you can always get a refund through Steam before the 2 hours of gameplay point.

Associate
My last full play was with the 1997-98 season- although did have a go with approx 2000 version but it got a bit tedious so , basically, stopped.

About 4/5 weeks ago , son was staying with us and noticed that he was being even more anti-social than usual , as all his spare time was taken up on his phone (not making calls or texting) - turned out he was/is playing FM 2016 and it made me think- worthwhile to buy?

To cut a long story short my club are/were selling copies signed by the manager for £30 but suddenly dropped the price to £20 so took the plunge.

Excellent game - much more involved than the 1997 version - am wasting (according to my wife) lots of time but would certainly recommend :):)

Soldato
and this is why I fell out of love with FM over the years..Injuries every god damn match and it's always 3+ month injuries, I'm 3 games into the season, started with clean bill of health, now I've 6 first team players out, very important players as well. Absolutely drives me mental.

24399577494_6866c63912_h.jpg

Soldato
Second season with Winbledon in league 1 after promotion first season.

8 games left I'm 8th. I then win 6, draw 1 to go 3rd last game of the season.

I need to win, Plymouth need to lose Barnsley draw/lose and I'm up automatically.

89th minute I'm winning, Plymouth are losing, Barnsley are 2-1 down.... I'm up!!!!

Or not.

Barnsley score twice in extra time and I'm consigned to the play offs! Noooo fuuuuuuu!!!!!

:(:(:mad::(:mad::(

Soldato
Won the semi final against Oxford my bogey team.

Lost 1st leg 1-0 at their place then smashed them 5-1 at home after destroying kemar Roofe who had 6 goals in 3 games against me previously :D

Final against Colchester left!

Back
Top Bottom