Football Manager 2018

Associate
Actually really enjoying it. Seems maybe a little easy? Came 2nd in a Champion's League group which comprised of Dortmund, Spurs and Zenit and I'm Celtic.

Don't like that when you scout a player it doesn't come up on the news feed, I want the report as soon it's done. I never chose scout the guy for months or whatever, I chose the top option which I can't remember what it is.

Soldato
To be honest I don't really like the whole social aspect of the squad now and I feel like it takes away from the game. Overall I still like it though.

FM17 is still great too so if it's a good amount cheaper I am sure you will be happy with it.

Soldato
Haven't played FM for a couple of years (FM15 was the last all conquering one out in the Netherlands as PSV Eindhoven), this one seems pretty good so far but I'm taking it slow for before rushing to the judgment that it's amazing

Soldato
Just received the retail boxed version, and it comes with Touch for free :)

NcN4r0r.jpg.png

EDIT: Okay this is my bad :p
I just re-read the description on Steam for Football Manager 2018 and it includes:

"All purchases of Football Manager 2018 also include a free copy of Football Manager Touch 2018 for PC/Mac and Linux."

So I guess they give you the option to buy Touch separately in case you have no need for the full version...

Sorry for steering you wrong there! :p

Soldato
Some aspects of the game aren't too accurate. I just won the FA Cup and Europa League with Brentford in the fourth season of the game, which have included 3 top 8 Premier League finishes. I ask the board for a new contract but get told no, because I haven't met their expectations/haven't brought any success to the club...

Anyway, if you've got that cash and our a season or so into the save, then I'd highly recommend buying Gianluca Lapadula. Made an immediate impact after being bought in January during my first season up, and has since been top scorer in each season, and was also European Top Marksman or whatever last season. Really excellent find.

47TlqqA.png

Back
Top Bottom