Former Russian double agent seriously ill in Salisbury.

Soldato
The nerve agent was made in Russia and designed to be undetectable.
I think you're misreading into that, it was designed to be undetectable by standard NATO chemical weapon detectors of the time and to bypass NATO chemical weapon suits, that's not the same as being undetectable by lab tests on a victim/etc.

The only people with access to this strain of Novichok are the Russians.
Have they confirmed which strain it is?

Soldato
I was showing that I had already seen your post and had posted it. I knew that you already had seen the news in the trump thread, but was posting it here as well.
I think I see what's going on here.

Gettothechopper posted it here, and in the trump thread, then you saw his post in the trump thread and reposted it here lol.

Soldato
But doesnt that just show us that Rex is only free to voice his actual opinions once he knows he is getting fired anyway?

Indeed it does.

I am clarifying that he was not fired for saying that, which would imply Trump is firing anti-russian advisers as this is what it looks like to an average person.

US so far did a reasonable thing, which is voice support for their ally. Also Tillerson said a very reasonable statement that it is probably the Russian government who is behind this.

Edit: Apparently Trump is citing Iran disagreements with Tillerson as the reason for the sacking.

Caporegime
But doesnt that just show us that Rex is only free to voice his actual opinions once he knows he is getting fired anyway?

Exactly.

Maybe he wantiedto say that at the end of last week. So Trump fired him, and then he came out with it anyway.

The WH press sec specifically avoided backing May in suspecting Russia.

This whole thing is so brazen it is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom