Former Russian double agent seriously ill in Salisbury.

Soldato
I I work for is constantly under cyber attack from Russia as well, we get alerts almost daily about attacks on our website being blocked.
You know how easy it is to spoof an IP right?

I'm seeing a rise in malicious traffic from Netherlands but seeing as a lot of vpn servers seem to run through there I'd suspect the originating traffic comes from elsewhere.

Capodecina
Soldato
Arsenal have been drawn against Russian side CSKA Moscow in the Europa League quarter-finals. The Gunners will host the first leg at Emirates Stadium on 5 April with the return leg in Moscow a week later.
Sounds like fun . . .

Soldato
Putin is himself a gangster, I can't even begin to imagine the level of corruption going on within that government, it must be staggering.

The corruption going on in all Governments is staggering. I could name 10 scandals of examples of corruption waking after receiving a concussive blow. To think that Putins government is any different than our own is laughable.

Patterns are starting to matter. Every time Russia is due to host an event we get something like this. Look it up.

We have an are being prepped and conditioned (some of us) to think and see the enemy as being whoever the Govt say it is. In an Orwellian twist the sheep are coveting the media to go into overtime. The situation doesn't make sense from a Russian perspective. Evidence is the key.

I already linked the Craig Murray article earlier in the thread. It is quite worrisome how flaky this evidence is.

The BBC is doing a sterling job as always :rolleyes:. Its getting reminiscent of the 45min dossier. No balance. Thank god I stopped watching their propaganda

Soldato
The corruption going on in all Governments is staggering. I could name 10 scandals of examples of corruption waking after receiving a concussive blow. To think that Putins government is any different than our own is laughable.

Patterns are starting to matter. Every time Russia is due to host an event we get something like this. Look it up.

We have an are being prepped and conditioned (some of us) to think and see the enemy as being whoever the Govt say it is. In an Orwellian twist the sheep are coveting the media to go into overtime. The situation doesn't make sense from a Russian perspective. Evidence is the key.

I already linked the Craig Murray article earlier in the thread. It is quite worrisome how flaky this evidence is.

The BBC is doing a sterling job as always :rolleyes:. Its getting reminiscent of the 45min dossier. No balance. Thank god I stopped watching their propaganda

Posting of 5+ year old documents and opinion from a grumpy sound ex British ambassador Vs Vil Mirzayanov who worked as a department head at the origination which developed this agent who was then put up for trial and house arrest before later moving to the US, and is likely to be a target hmmmm

Capodecina
Soldato
[...]
Actually, I think that you are being economical with the actualité.

Either you have stopped watching the BBC -or- you have observed that they are doing a sterling job as always.

Associate
Watch RT instead, you would prefer it.

To be honest this backdrop is probably a little bit impartial.

From newsnight last night.

DYZR09RVQAE6ZWd.jpg

Soldato
Have the BBC got around to reporting the £800000 donations from Russian oligarchs to the Conservative party in the last year?

The £15000 ticket to dine with Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson?

Of course not.

**** Westminster and the BBC.

Soldato
There's never been any doubt that fella died he's the other Russian bumped off this week, he's been very much dead from the start :p

Though clearly the question with him is who and why has he been bumped off?

The Trump dossier springs to mind as a possible motive. Quite a few characters in US/UK Intelligence circles, or ex-Intelligence, have a lot to lose from more facts coming out. From what I can make out (and I have to take with a pinch of salt because so much is rumours), people asked Steele who then asked Russian contacts, to get them stuff on Trump, and the Russians they contacted said sure, you're paying us nicely is there any more where that came from? And proceeded to make up rubbish.

There's also talk of Skripal being about to defect back to Russia, and that he was possibly involved in all this, plus what he will have learnt about working for MI6, ensured he had to be bumped off.

The only thing clear is that things are not clear, and other than the too obvious "Putin did it", the UK government's reaction, with an ultimatum designed to fail, if samples were not presented to Russia within 24 hours (plus time allowed to study them), has been acting very strange and seeking to silence even nuanced questions, which is often a sign of emotional lack of self-discipline (Gavin Williamson's "go away and shut up!" being a perfect example of this but he's not alone), or having something to hide. Neither of which are things a serious UK government ought to have.

Soldato
Have the BBC got around to reporting the £800000 donations from Russian oligarchs to the Conservative party in the last year?

The £15000 ticket to dine with Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson?

Of course not.

**** Westminster and the BBC.

Yes actually: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28450125

My main issue with bbc reporting of late is that 50% of the article seem to be pointless twitter quotes from randomers. I don't care what average Joe thinks, I want some objectiveness and critical thinking applied from a professional journalist.

Soldato
vey credible/sane interview by Russian Ambassador Alexander Vladimirovich Yakovenko on C4 evening news, fortunately they didn't send in Snow ( that would have been an embarrassment ), rather Cathy Newman -
so he says we destroyed them all 1992
she says which was it the government or a rogue element ? he says we want to investigate - give us facts
she says Do you think May is telling truth - same reply
she says are you going to cut the gas off ....

... but he was prepared to do it ...... May should appear in similar interview ?

Back
Top Bottom