Fortitude

Associate
Oh my god I love this show. I was really underwhelmed when it started but it's episodes like no. 11 which make it all worthwhile. WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?

Associate
At least we know what the new X Files series is going to be about.

"FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are sent to investigate the town of Fortitude, Svalbad where a mysterious parasitic infestation has left the populace dead or psychotic..." :D

Soldato
Its a good show and I really liked it but I have a few "yeah, but......"

So if the larvae grew in the host and made the host want to open up the victim in order to vomit into their stomach - what happens to the larvae after? The boy survived albeit borderline locked in. The Spanish bird seems to have survived albeit with a hole in her chest but the fat bird died?

Soldato
Its a good show and I really liked it but I have a few "yeah, but......"

So if the larvae grew in the host and made the host want to open up the victim in order to vomit into their stomach - what happens to the larvae after? The boy survived albeit borderline locked in. The Spanish bird seems to have survived albeit with a hole in her chest but the fat bird died?

The only connection i can see is that the Spanish chick and the boy both had rather immediate medical treatment. The fat whale walked off and died.

Soldato
I'm still left wondering what actually made Liam get out of his bed in Ep2/3 and go to Stoddard's house and proceed to smash him round the head with a chopping board?

Was his story separate to the infestation of the prehistoric wasps? He just seemed like he was going mad. It was bit weird when Jason just came up to his window at his house and just stared at him :confused: all a bit odd!

Back
Top Bottom