Fortnite - Gameplay Trailer

Soldato
Liking it so far, only played solo and having fun. On one easy mission I forgot to make bullets and my base was awful and go swarmed, I managed to fight them off but it took a while and won't make that mistake again!

Saurazgul ingame nick

Qel

Qel

Associate
Couple of questions, do you need a group of friends for this really?
Are any of the editions above standard actually worth it?
Also what is the endgame, if any?

Last edited:
Soldato
I've played it all solo so far, I imagine with friends it would be much better.

Buy the cheapest, the extra's are not that important. It will be free to play next year they said if you want to wait.

Endgame ? no idea it's still early access and there's around 4 regions ingame atm with the starter zone looking quite big.

There's a lot of other stuff I don't understand yet regarding survivors who work for you behind the scenes, tons of things to unlock/craft so there is a lot of depth.

Soldato
upgrading your squads and getting job matches and personality matches increases your homebase a lot..

i spent 5 hours redoing my homebase last night as im on storm shield 5 i think with 2 antennas and my base was a joke i got raped from every side... think i may need help later :)

Underboss
upgrading your squads and getting job matches and personality matches increases your homebase a lot..

i spent 5 hours redoing my homebase last night as im on storm shield 5 i think with 2 antennas and my base was a joke i got raped from every side... think i may need help later :)

5 hours??

been at work all day today, still not really sure what im doing in this game lol , you sound like you know what your doing, we should team up, ive got ninja now, use sword at the begging then use bullets when it gets harder, works well :)

Soldato
last 2 quests for first zone.. im just playing solo then usually join a lobby full with decent players.. only time i never get help is with defending my shield but sorted my base now and it was a lot easier + i got legendary pistol and sniper rifle!

cant believe how quick time goes playing this!

5 hours??

been at work all day today, still not really sure what im doing in this game lol , you sound like you know what your doing, we should team up, ive got ninja now, use sword at the begging then use bullets when it gets harder, works well :)

recently lost my job so all i do is game now :) yea message me later if you need help gonna be playing till early hours 7-8am as UFC is on tonight!

got a quest to find some bears.. but only found 1 :( so annoying and i search everywhere too!

Underboss
if you are adding me, can you say so in here, had some random player last night wanted me to join his team, thought it was somebody on here, but was not, and another friend request from somebody else with an odd name (adult oriented)

Underboss
Now this does look good! If only I had some friends to play it with... *Whistles*. :p

your welcome to add us, well me anyway (same name as this)

we need an official thread, players names in, make an OcUK team !!!!

Lost my Rare weapon that i love using, cant seem to craft a new one, can i just recycle it and make a new one ? ive levelled it up so i want it back !

Back
Top Bottom