Fortnite - Gameplay Trailer

Underboss
i must say that, i haven't had that much fun from a game in a very very long time, i am really enjoying this

i'm like "cant be bothered to install a game" or "cant be bothered to play anything"

but this is like, PLAY IT NOW !! lol

Associate
I'm quite disappointed that the game isn't available via steam!

The streams of gameplay look pretty fun, although I was hoping it would be more of a persistent open world (think 7dtd) rather than mission based (like orcs must die 2).

Associate
How did you get it for half price? Still showing as £34.99 for me.

Not sure i logged into my epic account and it showed up £17.50 and the next one up was £32.50 im kinda sure its because i bought paragon when it was in early access.

Played it for 3-4 hours last night with a mate and its kinda like plants v zombies with base building not sure if i like it too much to put hours into it but ill give it a few more goes this week/weekend.

Associate
OP

Mack likes the combat, destruction, visuals etc. He hates almost everything else! :p I don't always agree with him, but I love his reviews nonetheless.

I've just completed the third Storm Shield defense mission. I like what I've played so far, although I agree it's a bit of a grind.

Edit: Can someone mark this thread as official, please? :D

Underboss
I have got to a point now where I can not seem to improve anything

Want to evolve my heroes, cant because I need the training manual, cant get a training manual because i need to evolve a hero ?

Can't evolve a trap or weapon because i cant unlock it in the 1st skill tree
Cant get to the 2nd tree until I reach home-base 7

Cant improve my home-base to 7 without any of the above

wtf !

how do you guys do it ! lol

Back
Top Bottom