*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Commissario
I’ve never used the emoji button, ever, but I see what you mean. I’ve always just typed the keyboard shortcut : ) (without the space) for a smiley, : D for a big grin etc :) :D

Perhaps that emoji button could be shifted so it’s always visible on the default mobile view @kindai?

Soldato
Not sure if it is just me, but when writing a post and using a double line break for formatting, on that second line if you use the backspace key it removes the line break in between the two lines/paragraphs.
I find lots of weird behaviour on mobile when deleting stuff or inserting new lines. Sometimes backspace deletes characters right of the carat, or deletes closing square brackets. And usually inserting a new line (tapping the return key) inserts them AFTER the cursor too.

But a lot of that happened on the old site too for me.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I’ve never used the emoji button, ever, but I see what you mean. I’ve always just typed the keyboard shortcut : ) (without the space) for a smiley, : D for a big grin etc :) :D

Perhaps that emoji button could be shifted so it’s always visible on the default mobile view @kindai?
Yeah I do that too, but I can't always remember the other ones.

Soldato
How come when you toggle to hide certain sections of the forum it’s not remembered? Whenever I refresh the website it shows all the forum sections again.

Soldato
It's not every time (unless you log out each time) but this is mentioned in the first post as something that needs tweaking.
It remembered my preference for almost 2 weeks last time but today it’s happened 3 times so I’ve given up trying to hide the sections. :p

Soldato
Is it intentional for the "Watched Threads" button to not always be shown at the top of the forum page?

Click "What's new" - can't find "Watched Threads".
It does appear if I click "New Posts" though, so I can survive for the time being.

Commissario
look broken although still works fine

You need to read the top thread in that forum ;)

Soldato
This week I've started seeing alerts for a post, where the white dot doesn't clear after I've viewed it. I've tried refreshing, loading the thread then refreshing again, lingering on the page scrolling to the end/top etc.

It always goes away in a little bit but I can't seem to trigger it. It's happened about 4 times.

Android, Galaxy S9, Chrome.

Soldato
Some recent observations. Unknown start date.

If I havent viewed a thread for a while, it will take me to the first post instead of first unread as if its forgot, but it hasnt forgotten because if I click on the go to first unread button at start of thread it then takes me to the right place. This isnt unique to OCUK forum, it seems to be a problem on new XF.

This one is unique to this forum, if I do a extra line break to leave a gap between paragraphs, and then use backspace on the second paragraph, it moves it up to fill the gap, but only the first time I use backspace.

Did find this.

Seems someone else beat me to it, will link for reference.

Back
Top Bottom