*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Soldato
@Stumble Bum I'm wondering why you're angry at one of my posts which is asking someone for more information so we can find out what the problem is.

ihiaYLDm.png.jpg

Would you rather we didn't try and help people?

thank you, you have just proven my point sorry haha! I'd previosuly explained in this thread why adding this like system will result in users trolling and it didn't take long for users to pick up on it. Unfortunately Armageus seemed to disagree that this feature won't be abused by trolls.

I'll stop now :cry:

Commissario
thank you, you have just proven my point sorry haha! I'd previosuly explained in this thread why adding this like system will result in users trolling and it didn't take long for users to pick up on it. Unfortunately Armageus seemed to disagree that this feature won't be abused by trolls.

I'll stop now :cry:

Indeed you'll stop...

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Can you give us some screenshots please because I'm not sure what you mean.

For me, I think the text / background colour from when people quote people wants improving. The contrast is a bit weak between the yellow/blue-

ZAcvjHV.png

Not scrolling back through all the posts to check, but has anyone mentioned the avatar placeholder text when you refresh the page? I'm on Firefox. It's quite annoying as it flickers.

AW73uBh.gif

Man of Honour
Could this possibly be because you already have the maximum number of open threads allowed within the MM (2)?
I found two open threads from the past and locked them. The Post Thread button is currently showing and so far isn't intermittent.

So I am guessing it is intermittent only when someone has two open threads (presumably it should never be there at all).

Soldato
For me, I think the text / background colour from when people quote people wants improving. The contrast is a bit weak between the yellow/blue-

ZAcvjHV.png

Not scrolling back through all the posts to check, but has anyone mentioned the avatar placeholder text when you refresh the page? I'm on Firefox. It's quite annoying as it flickers.

AW73uBh.gif
I've just posted above about the quote colours, after you posted this. :o

I also see the text placeholders as the page loads. A little disconcerting at first, but I'm getting used to it.

Commissario
Thanks, I've added both of those to the list in the first post - The latter might be browser specific.

Soldato
I've just posted above about the quote colours, after you posted this. :o

I also see the text placeholders as the page loads. A little disconcerting at first, but I'm getting used to it.

Working fine on Firefox iOS here. I’ve only tested with Brave on desktop thus far, but I’ll have a look when I’m home shortly. I normally use FF anyway, but from your post it looks more like slow DNS or laggy rendering from a slow connection than an actual bug.

Edit: @darael unfortunately yes, same issue on Firefox desktop here as well (with all extensions disabled, even).

Last edited:
Soldato
The head to last unread post button isn't working for me.

It's either skipping unread posts or showing me posts I've already read.

Don
OP
The head to last unread post button isn't working for me.

It's either skipping unread posts or showing me posts I've already read.

Are you on Chrome beta?
I've got a similar issue where clicking on a thread notification or other post link is scrolling to the wrong place, often a couple of posts short of the actual post that caused the notification

Back
Top Bottom