Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Played the demo. Runs like Horizon 3 on PC which I my case it runs absolutely beautifully . Tbh it feels like a dlc for Horizon 3. I can't notice any major graphics changes from my brief play {30 mins) and it don't feel like the UK at all because we all know Britain is littered with Air balloons and fireworks and left hand driving cars.
I didn't expect it to differ from 3 from the videos I'd seen but really if you have 3 I can't see why you would want 4 unless you desperately need some new locations.

Go look for yourself

Soldato
Had a quick go, looks good, similar to FH3 but steering feels a bit weird, might be imagining it.

Not sure why some of the cars are LHD?

Soldato
Loved Forza 3 Horizon and whilst this is definitely more of the same the new locations look superb.

Graphics all on ultra, 3440*1440 supported again (phew) and it all runs silky smooth.

Hope there's another way to grab it cheap like the last one, think you could buy the Ultimate from SWE or somewhere (iirc) for half the price !

Soldato
I enjoyed it, does the demo not save because everytime I start it up I gotta do the whole seasons races again. I play Project Cars 2 which is a sim, you can tell FH4 is more arcadey but still requires a bit of skill when you turn assists off. Tempted to get a wheel with force feedback.

Permabanned
Tried the demo, it's okay.

Handling is what you would expect for what is bascially an arcade game, visuals look like something from 2015 (maybe even older), had everything maxed but they didn't really impress me.

Sound was a bit of an issue, stuttery audio, sounds seem to be duplicated with a slight delay, almost like an echo.

I wouldn't buy it.

Soldato
Tried the demo, it's okay.

Handling is what you would expect for what is bascially an arcade game, visuals look like something from 2015 (maybe even older), had everything maxed but they didn't really impress me.

Sound was a bit of an issue, stuttery audio, sounds seem to be duplicated with a slight delay, almost like an echo.

I wouldn't buy it.

Wow i think it looks great what are you comparing it too ? sound was fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom