Forza Horizon 4

Ree

Ree

Associate
i deffo think am done with this now as the ridiculously long races for the objectives have seriously put me off.. they just aren't fun not even a little.

Ree

Ree

Associate
I actually like that, with rewinds turned off they can be more of a challenge than the short ones.

yeah it's a each to their own thing av just been not enjoying the game for a while. glad there is loads of new games out so got plenty to move onto and might just play it every now and again.

Soldato
I just started playing this as I got Game pass. Pretty much playing it as a single p[layer game to be honest.

One possibly stupid question:

Is there a way to come to a halt normally? Because the game just smacks the car straight into reverse asnd starts wheelspinning backwards madly when you try to stop as it is set up. I've resorted to using the handbrake when a mission requires me to stop on a particular spot, but is there a setting to change whether the game automatically slects reverse for you (aside from just changing to manual gears)?

Any other tips for getting the most enjoyment out of the game? It's not quite up there with Destiny 2, but it does seem to have quite a large array of concepts which it doesn't really explain at all! (Like maximising skill points by mixing up speed / drift / destruction points which I hjad to google to discover).

Soldato
I don't do manual on racing games. Never got the hang of it.

Other questions - are there races which are simply not possible during winter? A couple of races (basically ones which involve going uphill on snow) the computer cars are just driving away from me, like they have ten times the grip I do. I've swapped to snow tyres, but makes no difference.

Back
Top Bottom