Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Associate
I had no idea being a sexual deviant was the route to ultimate power. Do you get to choose which type you are? I might be up for the alien marriage kind, if the wife doesn't mind, as it would answer 'do they exist?' question for the other G.D. thread, while I get rich and deep in some E.T. giggity.

Soldato
We've joked that the police will fire their taser right through it when he holds it up for them to read.

It's totally barmy.
Please tell me he has a go pro or similar so he can record the footage.
Tell him he MUST put in on youtube so all the facebook lawyers can come to his defence

And we can all laugh at him.

Associate
Drew, I’m sorry you’re going through this. No matter what, watching the descent of a family member into lunacy is hard.

I’m a long time lurker and felt compelled to sign up and reply to this post. What you describe of your father is frighteningly similar to what has happened to my mother over the past few years. It began pre-covid with what looked like increasing eccentricity. She has been lonely so we all thought it was just as a result of too much time alone. However when covid kicked off, she went into a tailspin. Global elite paedophile rings, doctors conspiring to kill off all of the old people, government surveillance and control of the masses, trails of chemicals being sprayed from commercial planes to force climate change, quoting the Magna Carta regularly.

It all went really peer shaped last year when she went to visit my grandparents whilst she was very ill with covid. Everyone knew she had it and warned her to stay away, but she has become immeasurably stubborn so went anyway. Long story short, my grandparents caught it and my grandfather died a slow, lonely and incredibly painful death over the following month. Everyone knew what happened but, like your father, she doubled down every time anyone confronted her. She went on the attack with them, interfering with their own families, their jobs, friends etc. It is now at the stage where the whole family are afraid of her and what she might do next if challenged, and they now spout some of the same thing she does to appease her. I’m fortunate enough to live a distance away so have largely been insulated from the ‘in person’ manipulation, however it has been very difficult to watch my family turn into something of a mini-cult controlled by her.

I have looked into what drives these beliefs and have been horrified to discover the sheer scale of the madness. There are millions of people who believe in and live this life.

I’m not sure why I’m posting this on this forum; maybe an exercise in cathartacism, or maybe just to report that these cases are far from isolated. I’d be interested to hear from anyone else who has experienced similar. I‘ve often wondered if anyone went down this rabbit hole and eventually regained their sanity and told their story. Like reformed members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Caporegime
I have looked into what drives these beliefs and have been horrified to discover the sheer scale of the madness. There are millions of people who believe in and live this life.

I’m not sure why I’m posting this on this forum; maybe an exercise in cathartacism, or maybe just to report that these cases are far from isolated. I’d be interested to hear from anyone else who has experienced similar. I‘ve often wondered if anyone went down this rabbit hole and eventually regained their sanity and told their story. Like reformed members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Sorry to hear your own family are going through that.

So essentially she is responsible for the death of her own father, but won't accept it? That's some form of delusion.

Then again, 30% of voters believe that the last US election was stolen, despite being no evidence.

Unfortunately I think this is the tip of the iceberg.

Associate
OP
Drew, I’m sorry you’re going through this. No matter what, watching the descent of a family member into lunacy is hard.

I’m a long time lurker and felt compelled to sign up and reply to this post. What you describe of your father is frighteningly similar to what has happened to my mother over the past few years. It began pre-covid with what looked like increasing eccentricity. She has been lonely so we all thought it was just as a result of too much time alone. However when covid kicked off, she went into a tailspin. Global elite paedophile rings, doctors conspiring to kill off all of the old people, government surveillance and control of the masses, trails of chemicals being sprayed from commercial planes to force climate change, quoting the Magna Carta regularly.

It all went really peer shaped last year when she went to visit my grandparents whilst she was very ill with covid. Everyone knew she had it and warned her to stay away, but she has become immeasurably stubborn so went anyway. Long story short, my grandparents caught it and my grandfather died a slow, lonely and incredibly painful death over the following month. Everyone knew what happened but, like your father, she doubled down every time anyone confronted her. She went on the attack with them, interfering with their own families, their jobs, friends etc. It is now at the stage where the whole family are afraid of her and what she might do next if challenged, and they now spout some of the same thing she does to appease her. I’m fortunate enough to live a distance away so have largely been insulated from the ‘in person’ manipulation, however it has been very difficult to watch my family turn into something of a mini-cult controlled by her.

Sorry to hear about you're mother.
I was able to cut him off entirely, most of this comes from a couple of people I know and trust. He's so boastful and proud about what he is doing I get these little bonus extras occasionally.

It's highly likely that's all you can do. I found this YouTube channel really helpful https://www.youtube.com/c/SurvivingNarcissism
You start joining the dots and realise there is little you can do and for your own mental health you remove them from your life.

Feel free to DM me if you want to vent and chat, I went through a horrific time last year so know what you're going through.

Whilst some people may feel sorry for him, trust me when I say he deserves everything coming his way and more.

Another little anecdote.
My sister has special needs and thus lives in a home with 7 other residents. Most of them have Downs Syndrome, although my sister doesn't but she loves living there. Its a lovely place and the people that work there are fantastic. During the first lot of jabs being issued they were all put on priority to have these. He found out and started abusing all of the staff and claiming it was planned genocide and against human rights.

This is one of the emails. In the end he threatened to stop the doctor who was going in to do the jabs, they had to call the Police in case he turned up!

Bear in mind this man had little to do with us growing up and was deeply pained that his daughter was not "normal", now he is her protector.

I’ve spoken to **about this and she does not seem to have been told anything re contra indications ( like death for example) or anything that she is legally required to be told before injecting her with an experimental gene therapy drug that is not approved.

Please inform me who the surgery is, and who is responsible for issuing the treatment of this non approved treatment to a person diagnosed with learning difficulties ( The reason she is in ** !)

If anything happens to her as a result of this treatment, even if it is several months from now (when the next "covid" season inevitably begins), I will be on their case.

Please do not think they can hide behind the protection given to the drug companies, because they cannot.

Informed Consent is a Legal Requirement for any type of treatment to a human and these drugs are no exception.

They might find it difficult legally to argue that ** is capable of digesting the information that she is legally required to be given, and they might find it even more difficult to prove that they sought informed consent for the first jab, as it is certainly not normal to seek it ( i.e, they break the law all the time)

Please inform them that this is not a frivolous action on my part, I’m deadly serious about these kind of human rights abuses, especially to people who live in protected environments ( who should be protected)

The Covid 19 virus has a 99.75% survival rate, the vaccines are no-where near that efficacy, ( as well as being dangerous) and so are totally useless, there is no need for them whatsoever.

All the Covid death figures are manipulated lies to scare people into taking these deadly gene altering drugs.

The disclosure to the public is on its way, and soon we will all learn about the drug company hidden agendas in collusion with corrupt governments around the world who as we speak are starting to be taken to court over this scam.

You think I’m joking ?

Just wait and see what’s about to be exposed !

Man of Honour
Another thing he got into was the Big Pharma is evil mantra

I've mentioned this before on here but I know a bloke who is down the same rabbit holes and when I was shown pictures of his psoriasis/eczema I actually produced tears, I have never seen it that bad before and felt so sorry for him because I also have a similar condition but not worth talking about.
It was a few weeks later I learned that he refused all treatment because he doesn't trust anybody in the medical profession and they will prescribe drugs that will put money in the prescribing GPs/Consultant pockets.
He is still in a really bad state and only tries alternative treatments and of course none have worked.
I gave his relative one of my creams to pass on but she said if it came from a Doctor there's no chance.

Associate
One of my former friends is down this hole as well. Ever since his dad died and it was a bit unexplained (prior to COVID) from the hospital, then we had COVID, he has turned into a conspiracy nut job. He use to be a really nice chap and I have known him for 20 years but what made me cut off contact really (outside of earth is flat, moon landing never happened, COVID is fake, Bill Gates is tracking you etc etc) was that he simply said that the Ukraine war was completely fake! no matter what evidence you put in front of him, no matter how many civilians are dying, he was still happy to think that the whole thing is fake and isn't happening.

Well that was the end of our friendship basically which was a real shame because I have known him for so many years.

He spends hours upon hours on these conspiracy telegram channels and its melted his brain

Associate
OP
Update from the madhouse.

The DVLA are chasing him hard for payment of his car tax and associated fine for non payment on one of his vehicles (1 of 3). He's told them he didn't enter into a contract with them so wont be paying the fine or taxing his vehicles.
He's driving around in his Continental, E-Type and SL500 with no insurance, no tax and on cloned plates, not been pulled yet but a matter of time.

Best one so far is the replacement of his energy meters, I reported him 10 days ago and got a call today asking for more information, they've visited and were denied access, they will push again but likelihood is a court warrant or him being cut off at the supply outside.

He will be the victim in all of this, always has been. I fully expect him to be in a newspaper soon.

Soldato
Update from the madhouse.

The DVLA are chasing him hard for payment of his car tax and associated fine for non payment on one of his vehicles (1 of 3). He's told them he didn't enter into a contract with them so wont be paying the fine or taxing his vehicles.
He's driving around in his Continental, E-Type and SL500 with no insurance, no tax and on cloned plates, not been pulled yet but a matter of time.

Best one so far is the replacement of his energy meters, I reported him 10 days ago and got a call today asking for more information, they've visited and were denied access, they will push again but likelihood is a court warrant or him being cut off at the supply outside.

He will be the victim in all of this, always has been. I fully expect him to be in a newspaper soon.
@drew Thanks for the update, I've been wondering what's been happening with him. It does sound like reality is closing in..

Associate
@drew how’s this going?

Also a question for the wider audience? Further to my story above, I’m now concerned that the group my mother is involved with are coercing her into wilfully handing over her life savings. Are there any charities, agencies, people… anyone that can provide advice to families on how to handle this?

Man of Honour
@drew how’s this going?

Also a question for the wider audience? Further to my story above, I’m now concerned that the group my mother is involved with are coercing her into wilfully handing over her life savings. Are there any charities, agencies, people… anyone that can provide advice to families on how to handle this?

If she's got 'capacity' I doubt there's much you can do.

Associate
OP
@drew how’s this going?

The net is closing, several agencies are writing to him to make him pay up, he's used a variety of excuses like moved, he's dead or that person doesn't exist.

If this was all above board as he says, why the need to lie....?

I came across this crook this week, organised theft of energy - https://t.me/freeenergynationwide

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The net is closing, several agencies are writing to him to make him pay up, he's used a variety of excuses like moved, he's dead or that person doesn't exist.

If this was all above board as he says, why the need to lie....?

I came across this crook this week, organised theft of energy - https://t.me/freeenergynationwide

Brilliant, explains your Dad -

Also do what I did just de register the car from DVLA and drive it under common law.
You then don’t need tax Mot insurance or a license. The insurance part I’ll never drive without though.
The roads have always been free to travel on as long as you’re traveling and not driving…..there’s a big difference between the two.
You can’t use dvla registration number plates though….get private plates or drive with no plates at all.

That place is a goldmine.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
He's on the police radar, problem is his stolen registration numbers are legally registered to other cars, so standard ANPR wont pick him up yet.

Associate
OP
Brilliant, explains your Dad -

Also do what I did just de register the car from DVLA and drive it under common law.
You then don’t need tax Mot insurance or a license. The insurance part I’ll never drive without though.
The roads have always been free to travel on as long as you’re traveling and not driving…..there’s a big difference between the two.
You can’t use dvla registration number plates though….get private plates or drive with no plates at all.

That place is a goldmine.
I just found him, he's in that group.

Back
Top Bottom