Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Soldato
The net is closing, several agencies are writing to him to make him pay up, he's used a variety of excuses like moved, he's dead or that person doesn't exist.

If this was all above board as he says, why the need to lie....?

I came across this crook this week, organised theft of energy - https://t.me/freeenergynationwide

That is bonkers and worrying. I am stunned by the idiocy proudly displayed by that group.

Letting some dodgy character replace your gas meter seems a tad unwise...

Soldato
Update from the madhouse.

The DVLA are chasing him hard for payment of his car tax and associated fine for non payment on one of his vehicles (1 of 3). He's told them he didn't enter into a contract with them so wont be paying the fine or taxing his vehicles.
He's driving around in his Continental, E-Type and SL500 with no insurance, no tax and on cloned plates, not been pulled yet but a matter of time.

Best one so far is the replacement of his energy meters, I reported him 10 days ago and got a call today asking for more information, they've visited and were denied access, they will push again but likelihood is a court warrant or him being cut off at the supply outside.

He will be the victim in all of this, always has been. I fully expect him to be in a newspaper soon.
Did you report him to your energy supplier or Cadent/ Stay Energy Safe service?

Man of Honour
Traffic Cops that was on CH5 tonight featured a Freeman Of The Land.
He came out with all the usual stuff of Magna Carta and said his Conveyance belonged to Cressida Dick :)
He gave a Copper loads of letters which were complete rambling.
His outcome : his Conveyance was removed for no car tax but he had got normal insurance, the Copper said I've come across a few of these and he doesn't know how it works, £80 fine

Back
Top Bottom