Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Man of Honour
Got to give to British old bill, so calm and collected. he's lucky he isn't Tyre Nichols and it isn't the USA.

Me and the Mrs watch virtually every Emergency Services fly on the wall series and our Cops are great.
The only time they get a bit angry is when they've chased some yob doing 120 in a 30 and when they eventually stop them they do get a bit rough.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Me and the Mrs watch virtually every Emergency Services fly on the wall series and our Cops are great.
The only time they get a bit angry is when they've chased some yob doing 120 in a 30 and when they eventually stop them they do get a bit rough.
I got a couple of mates in the MET, they are just normal fellas like you and me, the stories they have told me about absolute idiots.. yet still keep their cool. It's a statement to Britain. Obviously you will get a few dodgy bobby's but on the whole they're good men.

120 in a 30 is idiotic though, can understand why they would get ****** off. But still, it's about training and keeping it by the book.

Soldato
I got a couple of mates in the MET, they are just normal fellas like you and me, the stories they have told me about absolute idiots.. yet still keep their cool. It's a statement to Britain. Obviously you will get a few dodgy bobby's but on the whole they're good men.

120 in a 30 is idiotic though, can understand why they would get ****** off. But still, it's about training and keeping it by the book.

Testament :)

I have a lot more respect for British police than I ever could imagine having in American. But I can't say I've ever had to deal with them.

Soldato
Got to give to British old bill, so calm and collected. he's lucky he isn't Tyre Nichols and it isn't the USA.

Guns change everything when someones life could be ended with the simple pull of a trigger and when you face it on a daily basis it affects how you react to situations, here cops don't have that concern for the most part

Last edited:
Soldato
BBB posted this video last year basically dispelling the myths and nonsense around the whole Freeman of the land and citing the Magna Carta.

The basic gist of the video is most of the provisions in the Magna Carter no longer exist (and even when they did they never gave anything like the kind of freedoms these clowns say it does) and have been superseded with newer legislation.

Soldato
Me and the Mrs watch virtually every Emergency Services fly on the wall series
I take it you watch Critical Condition? Was standing talking to that tall Emergency Medicine Consultant on Saturday, about 20 mins later he came to grab me to quickly move a patient from resus. to CT. Started to manoeuvre the trolly out of the bay (after reminding one of the other Drs to unplug the oxygen and move the minime :rolleyes:). Just got out of the bay and felt a presence behind me, had a quick glance over my shoulder and it was the bloody Channel 5 camera crew up my chuff. Followed me all the way to the CT room and then started filming the in CT room and then the control room during the scan.

Last edited:
Soldato
I take it you watch Critical Condition? Was standing talking to that tall Emergency Medicine Consultant on Saturday, about 20 mins later he came to grab me to quickly move a patient from resus. to CT. Started to manoeuvre the trolly out of the bay (after reminding one of the other Drs to unplug the oxygen and move the minime :rolleyes:). Just got out of the bay and felt a presence behind me, had a quick glance over my shoulder and it was the bloody Channel 5 camera crew up my chuff. Followed me all the way to the CT room and then started filming the in CT room and then the control room during the scan.

Does thus mean the back of your head is potentially famous.

I shall screeny your sig, in lieu of an autograph.

Man of Honour

Yes, a must watch.
Most of those Clinicians end up in our department several times.
They save lives but people still want their pound of flesh.
I'll look forward to your head.

I also get to see the real gruesome bits they don't show on TV

Soldato

The dodgy coppers or the ones with bad attitudes won't be filmed though will they.

Back
Top Bottom