Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Soldato
Little of both. Mrs used to work for Octopus and I remember her saying that she'd previously dealt with stuff like this (court ordered meters). The info could be out of date as she left when our little lad was born and he turns 4 on Tuesday

EDIT: Just spoke to the Mrs to double check. She's 99% that it'll be a prepay meter due to the tamper and potential non-payment. The debt side of things, if they've had no readings for the usage & he's bypassed the meter then they will wait a few weeks till they have a base to calculate what's owed based on usage on the new meters then they'll add the debt and start taking from his topups at a set rate. She says of course, this is pinch of salt as she's not privy to the actual info
I Work for one of the big suppliers and pretty much this ^^^

I would be amazed if it isnt a prepayment meter and as Resident said they will see what his usage is on the new meter to get an idea of the consumption then use that to estimate his usage on prior to the prepayment meter and then slap him with a debt to cover it. I imagine he will prob get his mate to change the meters again after having to top up a few times and if so, shop him to his supplier so he gets another visit. When the multiple warrant fees and debt starts ramping up he may start to learn.... but i doubt it

Caporegime
“You are familiar, no doubt, with Sebastiano del Piombo's huge painting "The Raising of Lazarus", which hangs in the National Gallery in London, having been purchased in the last century from the Angerstein collection. Against a background of water, arched bridges, and a hot blue sky, a crowd of people -- presumably the neighbours -- cluster about the risen man. Lazarus has turned rather yellow in death, but he is a muscular, well-set-up type. Hid grave-clothes are draped like a towel over his head, and people lean towards him solicitously, and seem to confer; what he most resembles is a boxer in his corner. The expressions of those around are puzzled, mildly censorious. Here -- in the very act of extricating his right leg from a knot of the shroud --one feels his troubles are about to begin again. A woman -- Mary, or maybe Martha -- is whispering behind her hand. Christ points to the revenant, and holds up his other hand, fingers outstretched:
so many round down,
five to go.”

Soldato
Mad - I don't understand on the energy meter stuff how they don't see that getting stuff for free is just theft from someone else. This stuff will get people into serious issues over time

I think a lot of this kind of stuff replies on the “over time” bit.

The courts are so backed up and to do things properly requires a lot of time and paperwork, so they think that their short term success means they have won, only for it to all come back 10 x worse.

A lot of these people who actually go through with attempting this stuff (there are some that will claim they aren’t paying or what ever, but are) end up living in vans or being of no fixed address and sofa surfing, because they literally can’t find housing after all their muppetry.

Soldato
These groups always consist of two classes:

* the grifters who make money by promising idiots they can help them evade the law
* the paypigs who blindly follow the grifters

It never ends well for either of them.
Haha yeah, one of the comments on the Bitchute video is quite funny:

" can you sell me a meter to get this free?"

Associate
OP
I've never seen this site before. Is it geuinely a place to dump the greatest hits or conspiracy theories? It's funny and scary all at the same time.
It's where all of the nutters hang out.

Check out Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes, they claim to have inside info from Q, from QAnon. My father follows those two as well, has even bought some of the useless guff they peddle.
I knew he was seriously in trouble when i did some research and found this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRkoIrCn1pM

He bought a special box for his phone (iPhone) so it couldn't be tracked or hacked.
My mate asked him what happened when he needed to use it... dead silence.... he hadn't thought about that.

Soldato
Had an interesting encounter with two of these freeman of the land people yesterday.

Was asked to help out a friend who is a bailiff because the previous agency had had problems. Went to the address and the car we are taking is outside. He clamps it, owner comes out furious giving it the big man as if he’s going to stand and bang, but bottled actually taking it to there, I offer to call the police if he wants to carry on, second man comes out with “you can’t do that” etc etc. tell him to have a Google. Baliff carries on setting up the car to be taken as they are refusing to pay.

Turns out he’s trying to get out of all sorts of debts by claiming he doesn’t use his government name and all that rubbish.

Then he says he’s phoning an army of people to come and stop us. That then changes to more freeman of the land nonsense when one of the people he phones/Facebook calls for help starts saying the car is his and that they are calling the police because it’s theft. The second guy goes inside to apparently call the police.

Apparently, the car isn’t the debtors car, and that whilst it’s at his address, he uses it, and he’s the registered keeper, this dude on the phone is the “legal owner” of the car, so it’s theft.

Being between my friend and the debtor to stop him interfering I’ve ended up talking to his guy on loudspeaker that the debtors holding the phone. He’s asking me where I got my legal training from and explaining how it’s theft. I pointed out it’s not theft as it’s reasonable to assume that it’s the debtors car as it’s on his driveway, he’s the registered keeper and he drives it everyday to work (debtor said this is why we couldn’t take it to start off with).

Facebook call man is now on video call and starts reading the “theft act” out which is something about dishonestly appropriating, I then point out based on our reasonable logic of it being the debtors car, it’s not dishonest, and that by simply having someone else claim they are the owner of the car, is not magically going to work and mean my mate can’t take the car.

That’s when I got more stuff about courts and debts not being real in the UK, magnacarta etc etc, just talking in circles endlessly. I’ve gone from fully enjoying the chat to now being bored of the circles we are going in and random legal things this guys ranting about via video chat that seems more philosophical than anything to do with the taking of the car. I point out how the debates pointless with the debtor and video call man.

They’ve got a few options. They can call the police for theft and try and get them to stop us, they can try and stop us themselves which I’m not going to let them, get their “army of people” (who haven’t turned up) to physically stop us, as per their original threats, or they can discuss with the Bailiff paying the debt. I’m happy with either, but as fun as the debates been, what’s happening is happening. Second guy comes back out of his house saying the police are corrupt because they have said it’s a civil issue not a police issue as it’s not theft. Absolutely perfect timing considering the debate with video call man I’d just had.

Second guy starts trying to get a bit aggressive but is all bark and no bite, and it’s quite funny because he’s now saying that I’m a pussy because if he attacks me I’ve said I’ll call the police after stopping him stopping my friend, despite literally just having called the police himself. Both guys and video call guy keep trying to debate what Bailiff can do, as reality of what he’s doing is happening. It’s like they were trying to convince themselves they were right and in doing so we would magically stop us with their logic.

Surprise surprise… we took the car. Call to the client by my friend to let them know, clients ecstatic because 2 other agencies have failed before my friend said he would have a go for a higher fee.

I’m now apparently going to jail, having everything I own taken, and also a dead man. But the people who said this said they wouldn’t be having the car taken, and they did, so… I don’t think what they say holds much weight.

Soldato
Had an interesting encounter with two of these freeman of the land people yesterday.

Was asked to help out a friend who is a bailiff because the previous agency had had problems. Went to the address and the car we are taking is outside. He clamps it, owner comes out furious giving it the big man as if he’s going to stand and bang, but bottled actually taking it to there, I offer to call the police if he wants to carry on, second man comes out with “you can’t do that” etc etc. tell him to have a Google. Baliff carries on setting up the car to be taken as they are refusing to pay.

Turns out he’s trying to get out of all sorts of debts by claiming he doesn’t use his government name and all that rubbish.

Then he says he’s phoning an army of people to come and stop us. That then changes to more freeman of the land nonsense when one of the people he phones/Facebook calls for help starts saying the car is his and that they are calling the police because it’s theft. The second guy goes inside to apparently call the police.

Apparently, the car isn’t the debtors car, and that whilst it’s at his address, he uses it, and he’s the registered keeper, this dude on the phone is the “legal owner” of the car, so it’s theft.

Being between my friend and the debtor to stop him interfering I’ve ended up talking to his guy on loudspeaker that the debtors holding the phone. He’s asking me where I got my legal training from and explaining how it’s theft. I pointed out it’s not theft as it’s reasonable to assume that it’s the debtors car as it’s on his driveway, he’s the registered keeper and he drives it everyday to work (debtor said this is why we couldn’t take it to start off with).

Facebook call man is now on video call and starts reading the “theft act” out which is something about dishonestly appropriating, I then point out based on our reasonable logic of it being the debtors car, it’s not dishonest, and that by simply having someone else claim they are the owner of the car, is not magically going to work and mean my mate can’t take the car.

That’s when I got more stuff about courts and debts not being real in the UK, magnacarta etc etc, just talking in circles endlessly. I’ve gone from fully enjoying the chat to now being bored of the circles we are going in and random legal things this guys ranting about via video chat that seems more philosophical than anything to do with the taking of the car. I point out how the debates pointless with the debtor and video call man.

They’ve got a few options. They can call the police for theft and try and get them to stop us, they can try and stop us themselves which I’m not going to let them, get their “army of people” (who haven’t turned up) to physically stop us, as per their original threats, or they can discuss with the Bailiff paying the debt. I’m happy with either, but as fun as the debates been, what’s happening is happening. Second guy comes back out of his house saying the police are corrupt because they have said it’s a civil issue not a police issue as it’s not theft. Absolutely perfect timing considering the debate with video call man I’d just had.

Second guy starts trying to get a bit aggressive but is all bark and no bite, and it’s quite funny because he’s now saying that I’m a pussy because if he attacks me I’ve said I’ll call the police after stopping him stopping my friend, despite literally just having called the police himself. Both guys and video call guy keep trying to debate what Bailiff can do, as reality of what he’s doing is happening. It’s like they were trying to convince themselves they were right and in doing so we would magically stop us with their logic.

Surprise surprise… we took the car. Call to the client by my friend to let them know, clients ecstatic because 2 other agencies have failed before my friend said he would have a go for a higher fee.

I’m now apparently going to jail, having everything I own taken, and also a dead man. But the people who said this said they wouldn’t be having the car taken, and they did, so… I don’t think what they say holds much weight.
Random question on towing, but how do you now damage either the handbrake or gearbox, so you lift all 4 wheels (I had images of a "traditional" tow truck that ive seen on American TV, with just a winch and holds 1 axle).

Soldato

Once staying round a friends house a bailiff came, but he did not enter the home, he just posted a note, the door was open though.

I was naked after taking a bath that took me a long time to pour cause the boiler was broken, that's when i hear a noise and get up.

Some of the programs i watched they just open doors and enter, so that would have been a terrible mistake.

I think the donkey didnt pay council tax.

Soldato

Did everyone clap at the end?

Back
Top Bottom