Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Commissario
He is attending the station today to hand over documents to sue the officer for kidnapping and theft of his car. That's going to go down well.
This is always the bit that amuses me. They say that laws don't apply to them but it appears to only be certain laws. He's quite happy here to accuse someone of breaking the law of the land when it comes to theft but won't accept the law of the land when it's related to car insurance, tax, mot etc etc.

Permabanned
This is always the bit that amuses me. They say that laws don't apply to them but it appears to only be certain laws. He's quite happy here to accuse someone of breaking the law of the land when it comes to theft but won't accept the law of the land when it's related to car insurance, tax, mot etc etc.

One can’t expect others to follow the law if the freemans not following it. They just been pineapple flakes.

Associate
OP
He’s been to the station twice this week.

He’s been advised by his numpty con artist team of fake lawyers to get tax and insurance etc, so he did that, turned up at the station yesterday to be told that he’d exported his car and there was no chance he was getting it back.

Part of this whole charade is sending the v5 form off to the dvla saying the cars been exported, they believe that if it’s not on the system then they can’t touch it. Not entirely sure how you tax and insure an exported car, but anyway, this is pure gold and couldn’t happen to better person.

He’s been given until Tuesday to get the correct paperwork to release the car or they are selling it. It’s a blue 2017 SL500 with a decent spec.

He believe that he is getting “very good advice”, they have asked if they can use his video on their website as he said what he should say correctly, this no doubt kicked his NPD into overdrive.

Still maintains he’s in the right and looking forward to his day in court to expose the police and “theatre of corruption”

He’ll end up in prison and the Daily Mail.

Soldato
I just don't get the thought process. Is it just a case of being so far down the rabbit hole that even when he does all these things and still doesn't get the car back he still thinks he's right?

Man of Honour
I just don't get the thought process. Is it just a case of being so far down the rabbit hole that even when he does all these things and still doesn't get the car back he still thinks he's right?

Yes, they have a total belief that THEY ARE RIGHT and I'm not on about his NPD, I'm on about Freemans Of The Land.
Taking everything away from them and sending them to jail will just prove how right they are.

Associate
OP
Precisely, if you’ve ever spent much time with a person with NPD you see the traits. He is prevented from being wrong and back tracking by his own ego. A lot of the people that get sucked into this are narcissists.

Last edited:
Commissario
Can somebody explain what this means and why he would do it?
I've got an idea but rather have it off somebody who knows please.
These numbskulls believe that if you tell the DVLA that you've exported a car then it vanishes from the DVLA system with no trace of it so if anyone tries to look it up, they'll come back with '404 car not found'.

In reality, it remains on the system but with a status of 'exported'.

Associate
OP
These numbskulls believe that if you tell the DVLA that you've exported a car then it vanishes from the DVLA system with no trace of it so if anyone tries to look it up, they'll come back with '404 car not found'.

In reality, it remains on the system but with a status of 'exported'.
This is what has wound up the police he’s been dealing with. I think he is going to be facing the full effect of the law

Back
Top Bottom