Freeman of the Land / Bonkers Theories

Soldato
@drew

Since your posts I had a form come into our Department at our Trust and even my Lawyer boss couldn't work it out so sent it to the Trust Solicitors in Brum to make their way through it.
The Courts threw it out but it goes to show what some people believe.

What is the purpose or point of this document apart from being used as evidence for sectioning.

I tried reading it but then my brain vomited in my skull as the gibberish was too much and I gave up.

Soldato
I thought i'd provide an update on the barminess.

He's now received two fines, one for non paying of car tax plus a speeding fine that he intentionally got on a average speed area...
He has written back to the DVLA saying no one of that name is at that address as he's changed his name.
In the same letter he's also detailed how he will win in court effectively highlighting he is the person they seek.

He has three cars all untaxed, checked online. His latest one is that this weird group he is part of will insure his cars for just £250 and that if there is a claim its paid from the money allocated at birth.... https://www.commonlawcourt.com/list/content/insurance

He has also stated he will be removing his gas meter and electric meter as he "knows someone" that will do it for you. Apparently according to these nutters our utility bills are only for the rental of the meters so hes removing them and sending them back....

We'll be keeping an eye on the local magistrates with popcorn, it wont be long.

you'd be better off keeping an eye on the local fire brigade, because when his house explodes from trying to jury rig his gas supply they will all be there...............

Soldato

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

People tried to seize Edinburgh castle on behalf of the people and common law. That was great! The police that arrived their faces were just...... what??? :D

Caporegime
Commissario
Apparently the cars are no longer insured, it's ok as he has these https://commonlawcourt.com/list/content/custom-number-plate and insurance here https://commonlawcourt.com/list/content/insurance

The cars are a Bentley Continental GT, SL500 and 1969 E Type.

Comedy gold.
What what what what what what what? [/Neddie]

Does that mean he displays a CLC number plate instead of a real one?

He's all over that too.
Oh they don't mess about with non payment of council tax, looking forward to hearing what comes of this.

Associate
OP
What what what what what what what? [/Neddie]

Does that mean he displays a CLC number plate instead of a real one?

Oh they don't mess about with non payment of council tax, looking forward to hearing what comes of this.
That's correct, I've asked for photo evidence from my mate.

My other mate is a senior magistrate, so that could be seriously funny.

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom